Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm agree with that. Don't know what to think about Essien after that shocking 1st half against Napoli. He got better after the 2nd half but it was still a horrific 45mins

We've already used up a sub for an injury. I think it's best if we keep the last 2 subs for tactical purposes, no need to make like-for-like changes.

I wouldn't put in Sturridge for Ramires. Only if we go a goal down. Ramires might not be the best in the final third right now but 0-0 is a good result for us, let's not get greedy.

1 change I would make however is Malouda for Meireles. Malouda always puts in work and that will allow Mata to move in the middle.

Just got back from football, how has the game been?, and why isn't Drogba playing?, and i take it Ivanovic is injured as i just heard from the commentator.

Iva picked up a thigh injury. Torres started over DD and had a decent first half. City have been the better side, as expected, but have struggled to create many chances so far. (as have we tbf)