New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just managed to get what you were trying to say without a code cracking device. Baring in mind he dropped the highline around about November/December and basically suited the tactes from Jose's reign. Baring in mind, Terry played every game. He used Drogba most of the time apart from suspension and injury. Ashley Cole played every PL game when available and Lampard did not get dropped often according to statistics. Lampard plaining admitted that it was the fact that AVB wanted to move them on, you see it in performances against the likes of Everton and WBA away when the players clearly did not give a tossed. Its clear that these players refuse to do a slow transistion and want the team based around them for years to come. Even thoug Carlo and later AVB did and look what happened. 18 months of putrid performances, slow boring football and the inability to get winning form. Its obvious that the only way we can move on is by radical change in the summer, becuase these players just refuse to take a lesser role. Giggs starts infrequently, this players want to start every game. Thats not transistion.

I want long term planning. I don't care if we go 2-3 seasons without a trophy as long as we have a new team, a new identity that is allowed to gel together and give me a sense of opptimism for the future. Keeping the likes of Lampard and Terry and basing the team around them will just produce the same as the last 18 months bare one or two games every 3 months. Its the likes of you that want a short term fix by playing the same old guard and hopping they will up their games, and refuse to move on and go through a few years of building a new team. Fans like you are spoiled who want short term fixes such as the appointment of RDM, but these short term fixes will run out soon, and then we will really be in the shit.

Give avb 2 - 3 years and we would be everton but rich.....plannin long term is a very valid point....i am not against that but the future should not be avb. . The manager needs to be a respected, experienced character......

Chelsea has no legends because they have been "an almost top, but not quite there team". AVB knows more than any other idiot on these forums. If you want to argue this statement, I will gladly make you look like a fool, personally. Not every good coach has a good spell wherever they go. Understand that, please. We all want well for CFC, but to expect that everyone comes here to have a good year, is moronic. Learn to accept that you aren't tough shit....like you think you are. I would never want our fans to become Liverpool fans, so don't act like them. AVB had a bad year here, so let it be. Don't blame him for all the disasters that happened when he was around, or wasn't.

A simply magnificent post.

Chelsea has no legends because they have been "an almost top, but not quite there team". AVB knows more than any other idiot on these forums. If you want to argue this statement, I will gladly make you look like a fool, personally. Not every good coach has a good spell wherever they go. Understand that, please. We all want well for CFC, but to expect that everyone who comes here is to have a good year, is moronic. Learn to accept that you aren't tough shit....like you think you are. I would never want our fans to become Liverpool fans, so don't act like them. AVB had a bad year here, so let it be. Don't blame him for all the disasters that happened when he was around, or wasn't.

Maybe not legendary like Zidane or Scholes, but they are good players nonetheless. For nearly a decade they have been second only to Man Utd in England.

But yes, its ridiculous blaming AVB for the entire fiasco even if he isn't blameless.

Summary:

AVB feels the current team is not good enough and is planning to rebuild a formidable Chelsea team with a change of the current players. However, current players feel they are still capable of contributing and wants a part in the 'revolution'. As such, the players feeling they have been outcasted, they had low morale and didn't play to their best because they know they will be sold at the end of the season.

And since after sacking AVB, they decided that they should take matters to their own hands and showed they are still capable of winning trophies and that explains the Napoli match.

But final verdict: will this help the team to achieve 4th place? Because from what I watch aganist Stoke, theres no way the team is capable of unlocking opposition teams who just wants to play for a point. Unless we have a fellow who can create something out of nothing which the team doesn't have.

The word legend is banded about way way to often, even if your only talking internally at our club, the real legends of our club you can count on two hands and out of the current squad there are only 2-3 in there at most, JT, frank and drogs, actual legends of our club are the likes of osgood, tambling, bentley, wise, chopper harris and players of that ilk.

Chelsea has no legends because they have been "an almost top, but not quite there team". AVB knows more than any other idiot on these forums. If you want to argue this statement, I will gladly make you look like a fool, personally. Not every good coach has a good spell wherever they go. Understand that, please. We all want well for CFC, but to expect that everyone who comes here is to have a good year, is moronic. Learn to accept that you aren't tough shit....like you think you are. I would never want our fans to become Liverpool fans, so don't act like them. AVB had a bad year here, so let it be. Don't blame him for all the disasters that happened when he was around, or wasn't.

Yep...avb bar the stubborness is a tactical genius ... But chelsea was too big a step too early for him....while he may have made quite gud signings, results should have been bettr

King Louis ready to reign at Chelsea

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle879588.html

Hiddink is believed to be the highest paid club manager in the world. He earns £175,000-a-week.

Hiddink quipped: “I don’t want to say too much about it. But, believe me, the taxman loves me!’’

:lol:

van gaal is a great manager. Though I still all those speculations at the current time as lack of support for the current manager.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

No, no, no !

He's an idiot, I would welcome Rafa like a king just to keep him out.

Yep.... Rafael benitez trumps louis van gaal in terms of what he's achieved

I think they already are. Hypocrites, very bias opinions...welcome to talkchelsea.net! blue%20scalf.gif

"Guus Hiddink has revealed that he will evaluate his situation with Anzhi Makhachkala in June, when there is a possibility his contract could be brought to an end."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7606593/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter