New Chelsea Manager

I'll say it again, fable capello or disuse deschamps. Because of this trigger happy owner and everlastin old gaurd we will never achieve sexy football, and I don't know why we would want it in first place. Can't teach old dog new tricks is term that best fits this team, (or some for that case) and this summer seems like it will be pretty hard for whoever is next in charge.

New lb, rb, backup gk, cm, RW, and ST. Is a lot and though some SHOULD come from academy, most will come drom transfers which I hop are in line with what avb was targeting. In (willian, jovetic, azipilcueta, young and upcoming,)

Feel sorry for next manager no matter how accomplished or experienced. :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This current "resurgence" has VERY little to do with RDM in my opinion.

I love the guy but I don't think he's ready for the job at the moment. What he's probably done is had a meeting with the "old guard" and told them that they're wonderful/flawless/legends etc and that they're in his plans to make them happy.

This is, like Chelsea? mentioned, the "new manager effect" imo. The players want to either 1) prove AVB wrong that he was wrong to leave some of them out OR 2) prove the media wrong

I personally would love it if RDM was given a chance, but we know how our board and Roman operates and it would be devastating to see him get the sack as well.

It has nothing to do with RDM, it has everything to do with AVB, if you know what I mean.

Every manager at Chelsea is a gamble, Guardiola for example would be an even bigger gamble than RDM.

The new is always a gamble. Messi, Ronaldo, Cavani, all those guys could not succeed here, who knows, so every new manager is a gamble, but Guardiola has a CV, worked with the best players in the in Barcelona, is someone that is repected by players and media.

RDM is not even a coach, he is not a gamble, because he is already set to get the axe in next season if someone stupid give him the job.

Yes. The next manager has to build a new team, and a one that is succesful, its a huge task. We need someone that is really good. We dont need another big gamble like AVB.

Just out of curiosity, do you have anyone else in mind? You said you don't want Mourinho, and of course, Biesla and Pep are both massive gambles as we will be taking them out of their comfort zones.

I'll say it again, fable capello or disuse deschamps. Because of this trigger happy owner and everlastin old gaurd we will never achieve sexy football, and I don't know why we would want it in first place. Can't teach old dog new tricks is term that best fits this team, (or some for that case) and this summer seems like it will be pretty hard for whoever is next in charge.

New lb, rb, backup gk, cm, RW, and ST. Is a lot and though some SHOULD come from academy, most will come drom transfers which I hop are in line with what avb was targeting. In (willian, jovetic, azipilcueta, young and upcoming,)

Feel sorry for next manager no matter how accomplished or experienced. :(

Also think Didier Deschamps is a good option..,

http://www.thesun.co...illas-Boas.html

Right, can we finally confirm that these bastards should be shipped out in the summer. He basically admits that he complained about being dropped, while refusing to acknowledge poor performances in the last 18 months that resulted in being dropped. All the while trying to sugar coat it in a pathetic way of saying he was only doing it for the team.

Yeah Frank, of course you were not doing it for your egos. Any new manager should take note of this interview and do a clear overhaul.

http://www.thesun.co...illas-Boas.html

Right, can we finally confirm that these bastards should be shipped out in the summer. He basically admits that he complained about being dropped, while refusing to acknowledge poor performances in the last 18 months that resulted in being dropped. All the while trying to sugar coat it in a pathetic way of saying he was only doing it for the team.

Yeah Frank, of course you were not doing it for your egos. Any new manager should take note of this interview and do a clear overhaul.

You should be shipped out of this forum. Whats your problem? Lampard is our top scorer, maybe he was in a bad form, but guess who was playing? RAUL FUCKING MEIRELES, a useless player, the worst signing of the century.

Why do you love a fucking awful, stupid and useless manager like André Villas Boas? Respect Lampard, club legend. AVB was a troll.

Bit harsh, he was good or atleast decent before December, its ever since the City game he's been dreadful.

and AVB insisted with him.

The interview is awesome, Lampard shows he is really a great footballer.

"He was looking to the future and his plan was long-term. But somewhere in the middle of that, the present didn't go so well — and that's where the problems came."

"You can't force change. It has to be a more careful process.

"You can't lose sight of the present, as a team like Chelsea, with the quality we have, can't be fifth in the league.

"If young players are coming through, who deserve to be in the team, I have no problem with that and would stand aside. But they have to earn their place and show they deserve to be in.

This. I was one of the first in this forum that said Lampard wasnt playing well since last season, and it was time for him to leave or become a squad player, but the fact is Raul Meireles is not the kind of player you expect do replace Lampard, its just pathetic.

Lampard as a starting XI in this season wasnt the ideal, but between him and Meireles I choose the english without thinking twice, specially in a crucial moment of the season.

You should be shipped out of this forum. Whats your problem? Lampard is our top scorer, maybe he was in a bad form, but guess who was playing? RAUL FUCKING MEIRELES, a useless player, the worst signing of the century.

Why do you love a fucking awful, stupid and useless manager like André Villas Boas? Respect Lampard, club legend. AVB was a troll.

Becuase a transitional period (at least the one many want where you still keep a few experienced players) means that the players who made up the spine of your team are no longer the main men, the tactics are not based on them anymore and younger players take the helm. But as we have seen in this season, most of the old guard refuse to play a lesser role and demand to the main men for all eternity, making a transitional period impossible. Lampard may have scored a few penalties, but his contribution to other midfield dutues has been piss poor most of the time. I love it how he now comes after the Napoli game he beating his drum when a few months ago he only came out complaining how unfiar it was that he was actually being dropped for being crap.

And I really do laugh at you, you seem to be changing your mind every five minutes when it comes managers and players. When a new manager comes in I can't wait until they draw 2 games in a row as you will be one of the very first people kciking and screaming demanding the new manager out.

Becuase a transitional period (at least the one many want where you still keep a few experienced players) means that the players who made up the spine of your team are no longer the main men, the tactics are not based on them anymore and younger players take the helm. But as we have seen in this season, most of the old guard refuse to play a lesser role and demand to the main men for all eternity, making a transitional period impossible. Lampard may have scored a few penalties, but his contribution to other midfield dutues has been piss poor most of the time. I love it how he now comes after the Napoli game he beating his drum when a few months ago he only came out complaining how unfiar it was that he was actually being dropped for being crap.

And I really do laugh at you, you seem to be changing your mind every five minutes when it comes managers and players. When a new manager comes in I can't wait until they draw 2 games in a row as you will be one of the very first people kciking and screaming demanding the new manager out.

You are the AVB of this forum.

Insane.....lampard was not the fuckin problem....avb was the arrogant twat who overlookd him....v wud nevr hav lost 3-1 at Naples with lampard, terry and essien on the pitch....

Also avb has bn crap since the start...remembr arsenal? Wen was d last tym v conceded 5?? And tht too agnst fuckin asnl...high defensiv line, my ass

LOL!!! Well its better then being Henrique whos brain is a rotten egg thats been shit on by horse suffering from diarrhea. I mean are you really this simple-minded who acts like a spoiled kid who wants everything now?!

Look who's talkin

Insane.....lampard was not the fuckin problem....avb was the arrogant twat who overlookd him....v wud nevr hav lost 3-1 at Naples with lampard, terry and essien on the pitch....

Also avb has bn crap since the start...remembr arsenal? Wen was d last tym v conceded 5?? And tht too agnst fuckin asnl...high defensiv line, my ass

I just managed to get what you were trying to say without a code cracking device. Baring in mind he dropped the highline around about November/December and basically suited the tactes from Jose's reign. Baring in mind, Terry played every game. He used Drogba most of the time apart from suspension and injury. Ashley Cole played every PL game when available and Lampard did not get dropped often according to statistics. Lampard plaining admitted that it was the fact that AVB wanted to move them on, you see it in performances against the likes of Everton and WBA away when the players clearly did not give a tossed. Its clear that these players refuse to do a slow transistion and want the team based around them for years to come. Even thoug Carlo and later AVB did and look what happened. 18 months of putrid performances, slow boring football and the inability to get winning form. Its obvious that the only way we can move on is by radical change in the summer, becuase these players just refuse to take a lesser role. Giggs starts infrequently, this players want to start every game. Thats not transistion.

Look who's talkin

I want long term planning. I don't care if we go 2-3 seasons without a trophy as long as we have a new team, a new identity that is allowed to gel together and give me a sense of opptimism for the future. Keeping the likes of Lampard and Terry and basing the team around them will just produce the same as the last 18 months bare one or two games every 3 months. Its the likes of you that want a short term fix by playing the same old guard and hopping they will up their games, and refuse to move on and go through a few years of building a new team. Fans like you are spoiled who want short term fixes such as the appointment of RDM, but these short term fixes will run out soon, and then we will really be in the shit.

He deserves what is currently the most difficult managerial job in football based on 3 games? Get real.

Di Mateo is nothing more than a temporary caretaker, the quicker people realize and accept that the less cluttered this thread will be.

Journos have absolutely no-one inside the club* and less than 5% of the articles being written about our future plans are anything more than fabrications, considering the Euro coming up in the summer we'll be lucky to know whose head Henrique will be asking for next season by July.

*Remember the Hiddink fiasco/tale last summer? We didn't know anything until a there was a leak on Porto's side.