New Chelsea Manager

Those two things you listed there are impossible, the F.A Cup is Liverpools, and you said it yourself on the other thread, there's no way we can get 20 points in 10 games, and that will mostly be required.

Di Matteo has a knack of winning us the FA cup and like I said on the other thread, I am betting on a Tottenham melt-down in the remaining 10 matches.

Yes the achievements are unlikely to happen, but they are even more so without the complete support of us fans.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone seem so sure that RDM will not remain as our manager? Come on people, show some trust in a legend of this club. If we get 4th place and win the FA, I have no doubt he will be here next season, which is in the club's best interest.

Because even if that happens our club will look for the next 'big name' to take over. Just the way things go, might as well accept it now and be surprised if a change in policy does occur. Which I doubt.

It's like it's against the law for us to beat Liverpool now. We just can't do it.

3 times this season!! We beat them when we won the League and think that was the last time...they arent even that good!Just seem to become amazing against us..which does tend to happen but still..3 defeats in a season to them..bog off!!

I have a theory that someone like lamps or terry, with the experience and way they know the club, will be a suitable manager down the line once their playing time is up, just a bit of food for thought.

How about di matteo and super dan petrescu double act? petrescu has done well where ever he has gone even if it was on a smaller stage and robbie done well at mk dons and at west brom before being harshly fired.

My logic is that any decent manager worth his salt will not come to us, the players are not performing if they take a dislike to the way the manager works, the board have their fingers hovering over the trigger, the board make club buys whether or not they fit into the managers plans or not, and on top of all that he is meant to deliver attractive football whilst rebuilding the squad as well as challenging for the league, that is only possible by taking a blank cheque book approach to it imho.

On a side note anyone else see that report that gokhan tore whilst still a chelsea youth team player just prior to signing for hamburg crashed his 160k aston martin, how much do we pay these fucking kids for them to have a bloody supercar before they have even made a first team appearance? and we wonder why these kids with apparent huge potential dont make it, its because as far as they are concerned they are already have with a 20k a week contract.