Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we all agree Malouda to come off as he is shit.

Someone just said we have no one to take maloudas place lol.

It sounds like I've lost the plot but I'd rather solomon replace Malouda.

Kalou is at the African Cup of Nations...

It wasn't a pen mate. You can see in the slow replay that Gary actually gets the ball with his left foot before tripping Welbeck oustside the penalty area anyways. But a rash challenge none the less.

He doesnt touch the ball. Welbeck touches it wide.

A great 1st half result and a decent overall performance compared to expectations .

Some of the posts here are not reasonable for me , Howard Webb is in fact not that bad he made a couple of mistakes that they and us have benefited from , so far i can hold nothing against him .

Luiz is our best defender , Iva and Cahill looks shaky for me ... in fact i like how Bos is dealing with valencia defensively than what Iva is doing with young , Our midfield needs to pass better and keep possession , our forwards need to be always looking for Mata , that should be our game ... get the ball search for mata and let him do the creative stuff you will never be able to do .

Ramires will be deeply missed in the 2nd half , and If only we had anyone to replace Malouda i would have known we are going to score again in the 2nd half .

Expectations : i think there will be at least 2 more goals in this game but who is gonna score them is the more important question ?! , i hope we will at least get one .

we are lot better today.

How ? Just because we have a half time lead ?

I see a lot of passion there, and its mostly Webb trying to get Man utd back in the game, but don't see how we've improved when we haven't seen much of the ball this game