Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway... imagine what does our youth players aka Betrand feel when you are supposed to be the backup ,B but another more experienced member is played out of position to cover that spot.

Doesn't do well to their physiological thinking.

Maybe this is why our youth players never succeed in our team. Because they were never given a chance to show, and they will never even given a leap of faith to show what they can do, and they are then branded as inexperienced. The only luck they can get is to go out on loan to a Premier Club and do well enough then u might have a chance to squeeze into the XI.

If André has mentioned Bertrand, it is merely to don't give an indication to Red Nose on the team he will field. And actually, I feel it is better to not play Bertrand. Not because he is shitter than Bosingwa... But for one year now, he is rotting on the bench and hardly has playing time. Therefore, he will probably have problems against ManU's wingers. And because of that, a lots of fans will be on his back, just like what happened to Kakuta and Bruma, and André won't risk any more to play him.

I said it that it will be Bosingwa, lol.

Bertrand should be back-up for Cole and a first option when Ashley is unavailable...

Its a joke... How Ryan should feel right now when he's 22 years old and he almost didnt get his chance...

I agree - Its clear fuck off to our youth system