What are you reading?

Bir_CFC

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really fallen into Jo Nesbo's work. His books are just brilliant. Right now I am in the middle of the Snowman and one just cannot stop reading.

I read two of his books(The Bat and Cockroaches). To this moment its great series for me. I look forward to read next books.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okey 2015 are going to the end so i want to sum up my books results in this year. I read ~40 books(i think i read more but maybe cos i read large books like 'The Stand' ~King or The Second World War'~ Antony Beevor) and what i can tell about them?

Hall of fame:

The Maze Runner- All books are amazing and i need to tell that film inspire me to read this trilogy. I'm not disappointed ;)

The Stand- like most of King books, this one is special for me. Tells much about people philosophic.

Dallas '63- Again King :) This time the story itself was brilliant. King have something... :cry:

Under the Dome- again and again : D This book told me something how what people can do to have a power/control.

And now...

Hall of shame

Carrie- that wasnt this what i think about. A bit disappointed.

Left for Dead: My Journey Home from Everest-Oh that one is the worst book i have ever read. A disappointment of the year.

I just want to read more and more, as long as it made me fun :)

Happy new year for everyone :yay: :yay: :yay:

Okey 2015 are going to the end so i want to sum up my books results in this year. I read ~40 books(i think i read more but maybe cos i read large books like 'The Stand' ~King or The Second World War'~ Antony Beevor) and what i can tell about them?

Hall of fame:

The Maze Runner- All books are amazing and i need to tell that film inspire me to read this trilogy. I'm not disappointed ;)

The Stand- like most of King books, this one is special for me. Tells much about people philosophic.

Dallas '63- Again King :) This time the story itself was brilliant. King have something... :cry:

Under the Dome- again and again : D This book told me something how what people can do to have a power/control.

And now...

Hall of shame

Carrie- that wasnt this what i think about. A bit disappointed.

Left for Dead: My Journey Home from Everest-Oh that one is the worst book i have ever read. A disappointment of the year.

I just want to read more and more, as long as it made me fun :)

Happy new year for everyone :yay: :yay: :yay:

can you recommend any books in Polish? i'm learning it at university.

any good?

and does it give instructions on getting a moustache like that?

It's actually been quite decent, about half way through just now. The proof in the pudding will be when I actually get my finger out and put it in to action I suppose, the joys.