Robin Van Persie

Marvin123

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most impossible of impossible transfers. I did dream about him coming to us once and him scoring a Hat-Trick against Arsenal in a 5-2 win (actually a true story) but come on, this is completely and utterly impossible. We have more chance of Bringing Mourinho back and signing Messi n Ronaldo.

All things aside and looking at it as a neutral I still wouldn't like us going for Van Persie. He is injury prone and 28.

If we are going in the market for a striker it must be someone under 25 scoring for fun like Cavani and Higuain.

Why is it impossible? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's 29, and Wenger would defo sell someone with only 3 years at the top for megabucks (ie 40-50m)

He wouldn't score here, who's gonna pass to him? :P

Oh Yaa! RVP to Chelsea! Not even in our dreams.

He is so close to have his statue built at the Emirates, u think he want to have it destroyed even before they start building it.

This is the best example of why we all are spoiled under the Roman era, An 29 yr old injury prone player has one amazing season and we would want to splash absurd amount of money to get him over.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You