Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Conte told The Telegraph: “I asked for two players and we were very, very close after we won the league.

“One player was Romelu Lukaku, the second player was Virgil van Dijk, and these two players were very, very close.

“We were in contact every day and I always said that with these two players we would improve my team by 30 per cent.

“I think maybe we lost the momentum to bring Chelsea at the very top and then to stay for many years.

“It was a pity that it didn’t happen and Romelu is showing with Inter that my idea was right and also Van Dijk has shown with Liverpool that my idea was right for the club.”

We could had him but didnt want to pay 75 easy, doesnt sound like vvd was screaming pool and pool only. He could have easily been here now. Whatever its a done deal anyway.

Thanks for proving my point that no where did Conte say the club backed out or refused to pay the fee. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Thanks for proving my point that no where did Conte say the club backed out or refused to pay the fee. 

So we were very very close getting them but suddenly they decided they rather not? Please, its obvious money was also an issue.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

So we were very very close getting them but suddenly they decided they rather not? Please, its obvious money was also an issue.

No, it was t? The player himself chose Liverpool? Why is that so difficult to grasp?

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No, it was t? The player himself chose Liverpool? Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Nothing to grasp, Conte said we were very very close, does that sound like a player refusing to come to us? Let it go player, its a mute point now. Fuck vvd and fuck pool.

37 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Nothing to grasp, Conte said we were very very close, does that sound like a player refusing to come to us? Let it go player, its a mute point now. Fuck vvd and fuck pool.

Very very close could mean 100s of things, sounds like a cheap cop out to me 

21 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Very very close could mean 100s of things, sounds like a cheap cop out to me 

Why should he lie? What does it gain him or us? You win nothing and lose nothing one way or the other by what he said.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Palace is making very interesting team.

I think they will play with 3 atb if they get all targets. Kabak, Andersen and Guehi.

Gallagher in MF with some of the guys they already have. Some solid GK options as well.

Zaha and Eze are deadly from flanks. So they would need to sort wing backs and striker to be very solid team.

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think they will play with 3 atb if they get all targets. Kabak, Andersen and Guehi.

Gallagher in MF with some of the guys they already have. Some solid GK options as well.

Zaha and Eze are deadly from flanks. So they would need to sort wing backs and striker to be very solid team.

Eze won't be playing anytime soon, he's done his achilles badly. Will take most of next season for him to come back and even then like we've seen with CHO/RLC it will take a very long time for things to be normal again, if ever.

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They still need a CF and Eze is done for most of next season. Personally, I do not see where they're getting any goals from. 

Edited by King Kante