The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

If Wade keeps playing like this, and Lebron doing what he does, I don't even think Spurs can beat Miami..

Dangerous duo but even even then the Spurs are so well coached and drilled that they would find a way to be as competitive as possible.

Thank You Serge. :D

Hopefully his still as effective next game, hope that calf doesnt flare up again...we still have life, just need to get it evened up 2-2 and we'll go from there.

Good win by the Thunder, was good to see Brooks change it up and play Jackson from the start

Hopefully they can dump Perkins at the end of this season....and find a young energetic/athletic center to share minutes with Adams

Don't call it a comeback! :ph34r::D

Not the bad, not the good, but the GREAT Russel Westbrook showed up yesterday. What a fuckin clinic RW put up yesterday, 40pts 10assists and 5 steals....only Jordan has pulled a feat like that. Oh and KD put up 31 pts...no big deal.

Game 5 is going to be live as hell!

I just want Lamb and Butler/Jackson to show up in San Antonio. Thats all i ask, role players typically play worse on the road, but if they show up i like our chances in SA.

Don't call it a comeback! :ph34r::D

Not the bad, not the good, but the GREAT Russel Westbrook showed up yesterday. What a fuckin clinic RW put up yesterday, 40pts 10assists and 5 steals....only Jordan has pulled a feat like that. Oh and KD put up 31 pts...no big deal.

Game 5 is going to be live as hell!

I just want Lamb and Butler/Jackson to show up in San Antonio. Thats all i ask, role players typically play worse on the road, but if they show up i like our chances in SA.

Russel's da real MVP. :Goober:

He was insane yesterday, defensively as well. Ibaka being back is a huge problem for Spurs now. Wouldn't be surprised if it is a Heat - OKC final now.