The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Wow,, #1 pick again to Cleveland....not to sure how i feel about it tbh.... i mean how much worse can it get for them, like for real, just draft Jabari/Wiggins...i would say Ebiid, but im not too sure on his back. A young player, tall and back problems....not a good mix. Just look at Greg Oden (knees instead of back).

Wow,, #1 pick again to Cleveland....not to sure how i feel about it tbh.... i mean how much worse can it get for them, like for real, just draft Jabari/Wiggins...i would say Ebiid, but im not too sure on his back. A young player, tall and back problems....not a good mix. Just look at Greg Oden (knees instead of back).

Jabari or Wiggins are the ONLY guys they should look at.

He can play small forward with Irving and Bennet as guards. Don't try to shock people like last years flop Bennet.

I'm genuinely gobsmacked lol. Watch them still fuck it up though.

Lol just get Wiggins and they'll be good.

Jabari or Wiggins are the ONLY guys they should look at.

He can play small forward with Irving and Bennet as guards. Don't try to shock people like last years flop Bennet.

I hear you,, but Embiid/Parker/Randle are miles ahead of Wiggins "RIGHT NOW".

And the hype for Embiid and Parker was immense during the NCAA season.

If i was a GM of the Cavs, i would probably take Parker. You got two Stars in Kyrie and Parker, with Waiters, Hawes, and Tristan Thompson, and it's not so bad.

That team would still need a lot of work defensively and a coach capable of maintaining the egos of Kyrie and Waiters throughout the season. But still, it's a good problem to have if your the Cavs,, unless your job is on the line..

*How about this Game 2! LBJ need to step it up though,, looking to pass way to much, just not being an active part of the offense really. and the lance Stephenson show was great in the 3rd qtr. haha

I hear you,, but Embiid/Parker/Randle are miles ahead of Jabari "RIGHT NOW".

And the hype for Embiid and Parker was immense during the NCAA season.

If i was a GM of the Cavs, i would probably take Parker. You got two Stars in Kyrie and Parker, with Waiters, Hawes, and Tristan Thompson, and it's not so bad.

That team would still need a lot of work defensuvely and a coach capable of maintaining the egos of Kyrie and Waiters throughout the season. But still, it's a good problem to have if your the Cavs,, unless your job is on the line..

*How about this Game 2! LBJ need to step it up though,, looking to pass way to much, just not being an active part of the offense really. and the lance Stephenson show was great in the 3rd qtr. haha

I'm hesitant on big guys, Jabari doesn't feel like a number 1 pick. Wiggins, for me, has the highest ceiling and has a crazy athleticism. He can be a Paul Geroge type player, IMO.

Blue Collar Gold Swagger!!!! Stephenson is a one man show! Feels like a series defining 7 minutes.

The Pacers wanted to blow the Heat out of the building instead of play solid Basketball for the full 4 qtrs,, but you gotta give it to LBJ for the way he turned it on in the 4th.

Kind of worrysome/scary for Indiana to know the series is tied 1-1 and the heat havent played their best really.

Key turnovers (some forced) and abysmal shooting from the team (bar stephenson) really hurt Indy. That was a game you really shouldnt lose at home. But credit for Miami for sticking with the game for the full 48mins, unlike Indy who i feel tried to hit the homerun ball far too much.

Even during that 3rd qtr you could see they had that collective mindset of a 'lets smash em' and when it failed and Miami lingered only being down 5-6 pts they picked their spots like true champions.