The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not too sure about the Nets being all that great next year I reckon they will start well but they have not got enough depth to make a deep push in the playoffs.

The Houston Rockets will be good to watch with the addition of Howard.

....Miami are still gonna take it though :P

Hope Howard goes to Rockets. Harden and Howard combo would be so insane. Then you have Chandler Parsons on your perimeter - imagine Harden driving to the basket and kicking it to Parsons for a three, or if Parsons gets closed down it leaves Harden for an easy drive or an easy pass off a D12 pick and roll... Then you have J.Lin who's an okay mid range shooter and a decent ball distributor. Thomas Robinson is a decent PF too who could form a nice front court with D12 (one of the latter two would have to be traded for D12 to come in though I'd presume).

I can't wait for next season.

Did you see Jon Hamm mocking Dwight at the ESPYs?

People will always mock Howard because of the type of person he is. Just like how they mock LBJ.

Yup, it gets old after a while, but I must admit that Hamm was indeed funny... Check it out if you haven't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKzbw_MRUSM

Rumours are that the Pelicans are looking to get in former no. 1 pick Greg Oden. If Greg gets back to any sort of form and is healthy they have a playoff calibre starting 5.

PG - Jrue Holiday

SG - Eric Gordon

SF - Tyreke Evans

PF - Anthony Davis

C - Greg Oden

6th man Ryan Anderson.

Very nice.

• 2 months later...

Lmao, you're talking as if The King is the weakest human being on earth and hasn't been dominating for years.

Anyway, everyone who has played basketball knows that height advantage (and physical attributes in general) is more important in 1-on-1's than anything else so it's not even up for debate who'd win.

Lebron isn't weak mentally. He just sucks in shooting..

You can't be weak mentally, when you go from NBA pinup boy to NBA number 1 most hated star. Lebron got it bad the past 3 years, so I wouldn't say he is mentally weak now...

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh nothing better than the beginning of the basketball season,, gonna be even more in-tune with season because im in a Fantasy basketball league 7 of my friends from school, winner gets $80 and i have every intention of getting that lmao.

Don't know who i predict to win it all nd such, but should be a very exciting league.