Kalouda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am as happy as every one with this news. But something bothers me. Why now, for fuck sake ? Why we try to offload liabilities in the middle of the season, while we could have done this job proprely in the summer... Because let's be honest, all the players announced as goner, we already knew during the summer that they should be sold... That being said, I am still happy they have finally been identified as liabilities and surplus to requirement (better later than never).

This month of January should be lively.

Whoever buys them can have Mikel and Bosingwa for free as a Christmas gift.

Bosingwa Yes as a gift but Mikel NO ..

Mikel is great on the bench to replace Romeu or toput him beside Romeu as def-mid , Mikel isn't that bad compared with Bosingwa , Malouda and Kalou .

I agree that If Mikel made a mistake that mistake will be deadley but not useless and lazy as the 3 fantastic playas .

So the fact is that every player makes mistakes , but some of them are so stupid and dumb as Bosingwa , he's just that player who dosn'e know what the fuck he's doing in every game , he dosn't know who is he in the field So he's DUMB .

Malouda with Hiddink and with Ancelloti 2010 was great and shiny but from last season 'till now he's useless and we all know that . So gettin' rid of him is the right thing .

Kalou got every thing to improve in a club like chelsea , he played and played many big games but he still Kalou , so he's useless cuz he got the chance that every young player is dreaming of , So OUT is the right thing and the most beatiful thing that will happen .

We need to get rid of those players they didn't do anything and they'll never do .

Whoever buys them can have Mikel and Bosingwa for free as a Christmas gift.

Not Mikel.

First off, because we are already short in the midfield, and if Romeu picks up an injury, or if he possibly has a deep in form, we would have no one appropriate to replace him. So even if John Obi doesn't really suit the style of football that André is trying to instill to our team, we should keep him untill the summer, at least.

And, we can make some money in selling him. Italian sides seem to be keen to buy him, if my memory serves me right, Torino was ready to propose us around €15m...

Though, on Bosingwa I can only be agree with you... I think we also should make a tombola and give him to the winner.

If the two of them leave, it will be AVB's greatest achievement; nothing he does will ever top it, not even five back-to-back Champions League titles could surpass the happiness I will experience when the likes of Bosingwa, Malouda, Kalou, Mikel and company are shipped off.

They can go, but we will need to sign replacements. That would be our 3 wide players gone leaving us with Mata and Danny. We've seen last season what happened when our squad was short.

I would personally really like it to happen as that would makes us go for the likes of Gotze, Vargas, Neymar and Hazard :eyebrows:

Could be offski...

http://www.dailymail...sian-clubs.html

If true -not a real urgency to replace. Step up Piazon, (been fantastic in reserves) McEachran, and Lukaku

Piazon can't do basics like closing down properly at reserve level, what makes you think he is ready for premier league football?

EVEN my mum said to me the other day ''do you want a new Chelsea shirt for Xmas'' i said yeah would be cool thanks mum. She replied ''You don't want those rubbish guys Kalou, Malouda or Bos'minger' on the back though right''?. I actually laughed out loud!

Doesnt anybody think its kind of well,. "funny" many her at this forum (include myself regarding Kalou&Malouda) wants them to leave this club so bad,

and coach after coach belives in them?. I havent seen anything that tells me "kiddo" dont trust in them?. Im afraid the wish aint gonna happen.

EVEN my mum said to me the other day ''do you want a new Chelsea shirt for Xmas'' i said yeah would be cool thanks mum. She replied ''You don't want those rubbish guys Kalou, Malouda or Bos'minger' on the back though right''?. I actually laughed out loud!

Your mum is a clever lady. :lol: