Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Nicolas Gaitan

milllz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gaitan only signed for the Primeira Liga runners-up last season but has made a big impact and tops the Champions League assists chart this term.

Jose Irribaran, the player's official agent, told Antena: “I have not received any contact from United, but there have been conversations between the clubs.

“If these talks progress, then we will get our time to speak.”

with Kalouda set to leave we should really try to get infront of utd! I assume AVB knows him from his porto connections!

I think he would be a great addition for our pace and creativity section!

off topic: Why is the Eduardo Vargas thread locked? he hasn't singed with Napoli btw.

Good that you brought that up. I unlocked it, but as we moved to a new server recent changes have been lost.

It's open now until we see an official announcement from his new or ex club.

We never know. Plus I am telling you, if the Old Man wants someone he gets him...depending if the player wants to come too that is.

Always the same, when i started the mata topic everyone was sure he was going to arsenal ore liverpool!

We just have to wait and see!

The old man has denied beeing interested the rumours are coming from portugal, but like you said if man utd want a player they always have good chances getting them!!

• 3 months later...

As we will play Benfica in CL now I will really watch him carefully. Perhaps Benfica members that joined can tell us more about Nico.

How good is he at the moment? How important he is to your team? How much potential does he have? Is he a good lad? Would he want to leave? How much would he cost?