Nicolas Gaitan

milllz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gaitan only signed for the Primeira Liga runners-up last season but has made a big impact and tops the Champions League assists chart this term.

Jose Irribaran, the player's official agent, told Antena: “I have not received any contact from United, but there have been conversations between the clubs.

“If these talks progress, then we will get our time to speak.”

with Kalouda set to leave we should really try to get infront of utd! I assume AVB knows him from his porto connections!

I think he would be a great addition for our pace and creativity section!

off topic: Why is the Eduardo Vargas thread locked? he hasn't singed with Napoli btw.

Good that you brought that up. I unlocked it, but as we moved to a new server recent changes have been lost.

It's open now until we see an official announcement from his new or ex club.

Gaitan= Di Maria with a brain.

He would be a great pick up.

off topic: Why is the Eduardo Vargas thread locked? he hasn't singed with Napoli btw.

Why the dig at Di Maria? Players without a brain are Walcott, Lennon, Kalou, etc.

We never know. Plus I am telling you, if the Old Man wants someone he gets him...depending if the player wants to come too that is.

Always the same, when i started the mata topic everyone was sure he was going to arsenal ore liverpool!

We just have to wait and see!

The old man has denied beeing interested the rumours are coming from portugal, but like you said if man utd want a player they always have good chances getting them!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You