Josip Ilicic

Severinb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only watched Palermo four or five times this season and here's what I made of him:

Positives: He is a young attacking midfielder. He has good pace and very good movement off the ball.

Negatives: His finishing is ZERO!

I think he's worth around 10m. 25m is ridiculous.

I've only watched Palermo four or five times this season and here's what I made of him:

Positives: He is a young attacking midfielder. He has good pace and very good movement off the ball.

Negatives: His finishing is ZERO!

I think he's worth around 10m. 25m is ridiculous.

There is a price and there is a Chelsea price :D

Chelsea track Palermo's Jojo

Premier League giants Chelsea are interested in signing Palermo midfielder Josip Ilicic, according to the player's agent.

Amir Ruznic claims the Slovenian, nicknamed Jojo, has attracted interested from the west London giants although the 23-year-old recently signed a new deal with the club.

Serie A clubs Inter Milan and Juventus are also reportedly keen on the former Maribor player.

Ruznic told fcinter1908.it: "I know that Inter Milan like Ilicic, as do Juventus and Chelsea, but so far no one has come forward with an offer to me.

"Josip recently extended his contract with Palermo until 2016, but there is a buy-out clause in his contract. However, I cannot say how much it is."

And Ruznic denied that Ilicic could even move away from the Stadio Renzo Barbera in January, saying: "It's obvious that if someone pays the clause, everything is possible. But I think he will remain in Palermo until June at least.

"(Palermo's owner, Maurizio) Zamparini has made clear that Ilicic will not move away in January and I think it is the best solution for the guy. It is risky to change teams at mid-season."

And on the player's preference of potential future club, he added: "Josip has always said that when he eventually leaves Palermo, he'll want to stay in Italy."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7345498/Chelsea-track-Palermo-s-Jojo

Buy-out clause hey? :eyebrows:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You