Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I have just got back from the game and it was brilliant, i love it when the chels come to the north because i can go to the games . Lampard is a fucking Legend, Rami is quickly becoming a fans favorite he just busts a gut and every team needs that. Mata was not that good today and i was disappointed because it was the first game i have seen him live and the Spanish magician did not bring his magic with him. Sturridge was causing havoc and Terry was superb at the back along with A.cole, Alex is a complete liability though.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires doesn't stop running - true. But that's all he does... His decision making is a catastrophe.

I don't know what it helps having a player running around like a hyperactive chihuahua, if his passes and shots aren't

anything worth talking about. I just don't think he's good enough for Chels...

worst post ever.

worst post ever.

Why? actually to be fair, chelsea fans seems like the only ones who rate Ramires, everytime that i read others forums people say that he's average\crap .I can agree with manco, Ramires needs to learn to take better decisions, with time he will improve his game.

Bad match, we are not playing well, we gave up a lot of balls. We need more precision, more correct passes. Our players need to think in better decisions.

Ramires doesn't stop running - true. But that's all he does... His decision making is a catastrophe.

I don't know what it helps having a player running around like a hyperactive chihuahua, if his passes and shots aren't

anything worth talking about. I just don't think he's good enough for Chels...

I don't think you've seen much Chelsea games of late mate...

Why? actually to be fair, chelsea fans seems like the only ones who rate Ramires, everytime that i read others forums people say that he's average\crap .I can agree with manco, Ramires needs to learn to take better decisions, with time he will improve his game.

Most of these opinions are based on his slow start to life at Chelsea, but any reasonable person can clearly see he has made giant strides since then.

Still has to work on his finishing and passing though.

Bad match, we are not playing well, we gave up a lot of balls. We need more precision, more correct passes. Our players need to think in better decisions.

In the final third we did, apart from that i thought we were good in keeping possession, especially in the first half.

Feel bad for Cech since he's joined the club his looks have taken a bashing, he has to wear that awful cap because of Steve Cunt, has a massive scar on his face cause of tel nob haim & now could have a misshapen nose due to a collision with his own player.

I can't believe people are actually happy on here, this in my opinion was a bad game, we still need to sort this out, we were lucky we were playing a poor team like Blackburn.

Sometimes you have to grind out ugly results against lesser teams. Blackburn is always a tough place to go.

Sometimes you have to grind out ugly results against lesser teams. Blackburn is always a tough place to go.

I have to agree with that, Blackburn is a tough place to go, sorry for not taking that into account. But i still think our team needs massive improvement, Lampard hasn't got it, he's a legend but he can not move us to success anymore, some of the passes he was trying to make are the ones McEachran does smoothly and with ease, McEachran also has amazing vision, i think he should be playing more games.

I have to agree with that, Blackburn is a tough place to go, sorry for not taking that into account. But i still think our team needs massive improvement, Lampard hasn't got it, he's a legend but he can not move us to success anymore, some of the passes he was trying to make are the ones McEachran does smoothly and with ease, McEachran also has amazing vision, i think he should be playing more games.

Lampard had a woeful first half, but he certainly improved in the second half & scored the winning goal. I disagree that he hasn't got it anymore, there's been times this season he's been our best player & grinded out the win for us & he can still do that for a good 2 or 3 years if he's used correctly. But I agree with you that Josh should be getting more playing time only AVB knows why he isn't, Lampard & Josh could work well rotating them both or playing together in future games.

Lampard had a woeful first half, but he certainly improved in the second half & scored the winning goal. I disagree that he hasn't got it anymore, there's been times this season he's been our best player & grinded out the win for us & he can still do that for a good 2 or 3 years if he's used correctly. But I agree with you that Josh should be getting more playing time only AVB knows why he isn't, Lampard & Josh could work well rotating them both or playing together in future games.

Lampard is a great player, and is a chelsea legend, i hate to say it, but he cannot take our team where it is. We need a better played in midfield where he is, Lampard loses the ball far too much, he scored the winning goal, you can look at it that way, but if we had that player we incredibly need in Lampards spot we could of been talking about a 5-0 win, not only does he dictate the game but that player gives everyone else confidence to make runs and pass to him. Them players change the game, Lampard doesn't have it.

Lampard is a great player, and is a chelsea legend, i hate to say it, but he cannot take our team where it is. We need a better played in midfield where he is, Lampard loses the ball far too much, he scored the winning goal, you can look at it that way, but if we had that player we incredibly need in Lampards spot we could of been talking about a 5-0 win, not only does he dictate the game but that player gives everyone else confidence to make runs and pass to him. Them players change the game, Lampard doesn't have it.

Fair enough, I can see what you mean. The question is is Josh ready to be that player? AVB certainly doesn't think so at the moment. I hope Lamps proves you wrong though, ;) but some of the passes he made today were woeful.

Fair enough, I can see what you mean. The question is is Josh ready to be that player? AVB certainly doesn't think so at the moment. I hope Lamps proves you wrong though, ;) but some of the passes he made today were woeful.

So do i, even though i'd look like a right tit, i hope he proves me wrong, because at the end of the day i just want what's best for Chelsea. McEachran, he should be playing a lot more games than he does, that's fact, is he ready to be that player?, it's debatable... but if so we still need to get new players in January, in my opinion two wingers, and that playmaker, Mata makes magic on the left, but we need that drive in midfield what we havent got, Mata shouldn't have to come deep no matter if he is a free role player.

So do i, even though i'd look like a right tit, i hope he proves me wrong, because at the end of the day i just want what's best for Chelsea. McEachran, he should be playing a lot more games than he does, that's fact, is he ready to be that player?, it's debatable... but if so we still need to get new players in January, in my opinion two wingers, and that playmaker, Mata makes magic on the left, but we need that drive in midfield what we havent got, Mata shouldn't have to come deep no matter if he is a free role player.

I guess we wont know unless he gets the playing time against teams like Genk, so unless he's doing something wrong in training he should be playing. Agreed we need rid of the deadwood players like Kalou, Malouda, Anelka etc, & we need a proper right winger!

Wins a win, United are hardly looking convincing either, they needed a convienent own goal by Wes Brown to win.

Yeah i'll agree with that, but you got to lay down the facts here, we need to be much better, we can't keep playing like this and expect to be in top four. However i'm going to have hope in AVB, and maybe he can sort it out, but i think it's evident he has to stop that highline defending. The main thing i'm hoping for is new players and get rid of the deadwood, i still think we should keep Anelka, as he's an experienced player with a lot to offer.

Yeah i'll agree with that, but you got to lay down the facts here, we need to be much better, we can't keep playing like this and expect to be in top four. However i'm going to have hope in AVB, and maybe he can sort it out, but i think it's evident he has to stop that highline defending. The main thing i'm hoping for is new players and get rid of the deadwood, i still think we should keep Anelka, as he's an experienced player with a lot to offer.

We have played a lot worse than this in recent season's.

We won't fall out of the top 4 i can assure you, we will atleast finish 3rd or at worse 4th behind Arsenal.

Liverpool and Spurs are not good enough to challenge us over the course of a season.

When were on a mini bad run tbh it's best to just get the 3 points and run, clean sheet aswell, Bosingwa out, something to build on.