Rash Decisions

Swoopz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could delete the rep I gave him.

+1

Seriously man, that's pathetic. Not only did you make countless analysis posts without linking back to the original site, but you actually had the cheek to claim that you were the author when asked directly.

:no:

Its a blog from a Subreddit I moderate.

reddit.com/r/chelseafc

I've added the blog to my signature so you can all follow up on CareFreeChronic's articles. My apologies for not citing the blog earlier.

WOW. Just saw your edited reply. STAY CLASSY.

:no: :no: :no:

Not impressed.

I've removed the content and also the 36 reputation points gained for this topic and the Pointing The Finger topic. Also, consider this a formal warning, you could have gotten us in trouble for your naivety. I don't mind you posting the stuff but plagiarism is a big deal, I certainly get pissed when people copy my match reports and take them as their own, so I can absolutely sympathise with the problem here.

Don't do it again.

And that post was edited after the real author came and replied to this thread. Swoopz originally commented to tortilla's post by saying that he was the author. The "edited post" line doesn't appear anymore but I hope I wasn't imagining things. Hopefully tortilla can confirm??

I kinda got the impression from the his response (which has been edited) to my question that it was his blog. I only asked because I wanted to say "good job, enjoy the blog". It wasn't an investigation or anything on my part. I can barely remember some days where my shoes are but the initial post I remembered from the blog because of the boxes and arrows. It stood out to me.

As I help my daughter with school papers and back when I went to school.... always credit your sources no matter what.

And that post was edited after the real author came and replied to this thread. Swoopz originally commented to tortilla's post by saying that he was the author. The "edited post" line doesn't appear anymore but I hope I wasn't imagining things. Hopefully tortilla can confirm??

"I run this blog with a mate" -> what he said before editing was along this line.