Eva Carneiro Appreciation Thread

Liquidator

Maybe we could stick to the subject?

I don't think there is any problem saying that she is beautiful.

First because it's true, and then because it doesn't mean we think she sucks as a doctor.

Of course if she's Chelsea's first team doctor she is a great doctor.

But I see you're point when I see photoshoped pics and comments like this:

Id suck a fart out of her ass.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's absolutely not just "bollocks." It's men objectifying women, which is wrong.

Yes, I am a feminist.

Ive seen it work 10 times worse the other way, my best mate is piratically the most sought after lad in my town when im with him and we walk past girls there practically on the floor dribbling begging him to take his top off, just like lads do with certain women too.

Ive seen it work 10 times worse the other way, my best mate is piratically the most sought after lad in my town when im with him and we walk past girls there practically on the floor dribbling begging him to take his top off, just like lads do with certain women too.

Obviously sexism isn't limited to men.

Isn't it sexist to be a feminist? Shouldn't you be both a feminist and masculinist? These are the questions I like to ask people? I'm a smart arse?

Yeah it could be sexist. But I relate to the women struggles for equality enough to call myself a feminist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im going to be completely honest. Cheslea fan all my life (or at least i thought i was a true 'fan' till now) and i had no idea who Eva was.... Well, i know who she is, but i never knew her name. until now.

i keep seeing this thread, and i never clicked on it. what did i think this thread was about??? in all honestly: i thought Eva Carneiro was some shit Italian CB who must have pulled a really funny face and someone posted a picture and everyone was laughing - or something very similar.

IM GLAD I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD

Lol i honestly thought the same for a second before i copped it :doh: :lol2: