Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halftime. We had more chances than some teams have had all season. It should be at least 4 or five if it hadn't been for Sturridge's inexcusable lack of composure. We really should've ended the game when we had the chances at 1-0; I just hope we could put it to bed early in the second half so we don't put ourselves under needless pressure.

Sturridge's passing needs to improve because it's awful at the moment! I can't fault his effort to win the ball though...

As for the 1st half as a whole, I think we've kept the ball better, but I'm really hating the amount of space that we're giving Arsenal, and they benefit from that because they have enough space to create, which scares me!