Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Ibrahim Cissoko

LDN Blue

Academica Coimbra striker Ibrahim Cissoko would love to emulate his hero, Didier Drogba, and play for Chelsea.

The 19-year-old striker only moved to Portugal from Africa two years ago and was promoted to the senior squad last season after impressing at youth level.

His performances have not gone unnoticed outside of Portugal either, with French trio Marseille, Rennes and Paris St Germain all linked with the youngster.

However, when quizzed on a potential move, Cissoko admitted he would prefer either Marseille or Chelsea in order to copy his hero Drogba.

"I am flattered by reports I am hearing about European teams interested in me," said Cissoko.

"Chelsea and Marseille are so massive for me and my hero, Didier Drogba, played for the two of them and I loved these two clubs so we will see.

"But I want to score goals and get noticed by other big teams. In January or the end of the season, we will see, but when Chelsea or Marseille comes you do not think twice."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7230083,00.html

Is there any decent Chelsea fan wingers out there?

:D

I actually play right wing as i heard there is a slot for that position at Chelsea :D

Ill be handy for the first 5 minutes then my rubbish fitness will start to show, im a decent crosser tho, i could be our Charlie Adam :lol:

I actually play right wing as i heard there is a slot for that position at Chelsea :D

Ill be handy for the first 5 minutes then my rubbish fitness will start to show, im a decent crosser tho, i could be our Charlie Adam :lol:

I used to play in goal or on the right side of the wing, but i would rather be our own Dean Windass with fliar :D

I would camp up the field all day waiting for the ball to come to me, rather then pressing.