• 12. Mikel - SUB
    • 39. Anelka - SUB

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard was outstanding, but i have to vote Sturridge, i think he caused problems and made some brilliant movement, i'll admit i'm probably over crediting him for adapting to the right wing in that match. But like i said he was a menace to Bolton, no one gives him credit on the corner, it wasn't awful defending, the dude should of marked him more, but he got no credit at all for scoring that goal. Still a very good goal, if i was him i wouldn't of even knew it was going to me, it looked like it was going to Ramires at first. But still i always have to vote for the dangerman of our team when it comes to man of the match, and for me that was Sturridge, he scored and pulled strings.

Gah MOTM voting is never easy :carlo:

Lampard was magnificent and it was great to see him back again. Tireless, all around the pitch and with 3 goals.

Sturridge pulverized their already shattered morale in the 2nd minute, and from there they knew it wasn't going to end well for them. Great movement from Danny who discouraged Bolton to go forward with his great runs on counter attacks. 2 goals and an assist + great play and movement make me give him my vote altough it is a really close call between him and Lamps.

Yeah it's close between them, but like Zoyales said Sturridge won us the match with the first 3 goals.

Everyone played pretty well in this match to be fair, and Drogba, well if he had scored it would of been a different story, he made good movement and he wasn't bad at all, he just didn't score, but if he did it would of been a different story in my opinion. Didn't play bad at all i don't think.

Im going to be different and go with Luiz. Although him, Frank and Danny were the best 3 players by some considrable distance.

He was assured in everthing he did, brought the ball forward and was always looking up for the pass instead of backwards and sideways. Im also hoping his displays so far this season have well and truly destroyed the "he's a dodgy defender and should play defensive midfield" bolax.