Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

I'm angry for what Torres just did, it's his own fault. But I'm also angry because of the red card. Charlie Adams didn't get a straight red when they met Tottenham. He first got a Yellow and then Red... so why couldn't Torres have some luck? :doh:

Even if he did stay on the pitch & scored a couple more, we'd still have the haters saying he shouldn't of been on the pitch. I've got no doubts in my mind he's on his way back.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hopefully AVB can sort the team out now, and make sure we are the best team in the 2nd half. How would you guys feel if Swansea score 2 goals in the 2nd half?, and we never scored?. Well this is football, anything can happen, it kicks you when your down, so i think we should move on to what are we to do with 10 men.

Suddenly the positive feeling about the game, result etc is gone somewhat, bearing in mind Nando's tackle and consequences.

If we get one stright away then still feel confidence,Swansea score then eeeek scary times.They aint exactly some random pushover team,giving it a good go

We're capeable but crazy moments tend to happen with us

Contact or no contact, two feet in, it's hard to argue it. What in the world was he thinking. And precisely half a second before it I was so proud the #9 had gone back to cover a break. And he had to do was to disrupt and slow down the counter. There was no need to slide tackle.

I love the guy but he really can't help staying out of the headlines.

EVERYONE ARE AGAINST TORRES.THE EL NINO WAS RETURNING ON HIS PERFECT FORM AND THEN CUT HIS HEAD WITH 3 GAMES BAN.THAT WAS FOR YELLOW CARD NO CONTACT WITH SWANSEA PLAYER .FUCK THE ENGLISH REFEREES

agreed on this one the red was harsh but i think thats for the media cause if he has a positive fully game with a couple goals and a fully 90 with a chelsea win they have nothing to talk about..

Anyway lets talk about the great first half we have had and the fact that Mata should be playing in the middle between the lines ! Ramires and Mata give us so much, Mata with his passing and intelligence and Ramires with his lung busting performances ! Ramires can easily give us 12 goals a season if we give him a license to consistently charge forward he gives the opposition a problem !