• Torres
    • SUB - Anelka
    • SUB - Lukaku
    • SUB - Mikel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata is a playmaker, he is not supposed to be a superb defender.

You're right to some extent..as a player on the pitch he still has defensive duties and responsibilities to defend and he failed to track any runs yesterday.

Edited by Tech9C

For me it was Meireles had a great game he was pulling the strings in the middle of the park and setting the tempo for our attacks whilst also doing his bit defensively, obviously torres had a good game as did mata and ramires, but I just think in Meireles we have got lampards short/mid term replacement

Mata is a playmaker, he is not supposed to be a superb defender.

Now go back to american football.

This ain't Brazil.

In England you need every player to track back and defend. Mata was poor there and e will learn to put in those tackles in the middle which rarely happens in Spain.

JT once said if Chelsea buy Ronaldinho he should learn to track back and defend.

Arrogant people who don't half know shit makes my blood boil

Edited by warnie_666

This ain't Brazil.

In England you need every player to track back and defend. Mata was poor there and e will learn to put in those tackles in the middle which rarely happens in Spain.

JT once said if Chelsea buy Ronaldinho he should learn to track back and defend.

Arrogant people who don't half know shit makes my blood boil

Who is JT to say what Ronaldinho is supposed to do.

I think that Messi would have to learn how to defend also if he ever play in PL.

Now go back to FIFA 11 or PES.

Who is JT to say what Ronaldinho is supposed to do.

I think that Messi would have to learn how to defend also if he ever play in PL.

Now go back to FIFA 11 or PES.

Thats how English Football is you TWAT!!...You see Drogba, Rooney Tracking back. You see even Kalou tracking back, you see anelka tracking back. Mata aint God.

Yes, Messi or Ronaldinho whoever the fuck it is, needs to track back and defend if they are to learn to play in Premier League, which is a more faster, direct and much more physical league compared to Spanish where you rarely see tackles flying in.

Now Go back to your job as a cross dresser on the streets of Rio De Jenario.

Thats how English Football is you TWAT!!...You see Drogba, Rooney Tracking back. You see even Kalou tracking back, you see anelka tracking back. Mata aint God.

Yes, Messi or Ronaldinho whoever the fuck it is, needs to track back and defend if they are to learn to play in Premier League, which is a more faster, direct and much more physical league compared to Spanish where you rarely see tackles flying in.

Now Go back to your job as a cross dresser on the streets of Rio De Jenario.

Rio de Janeiro ? LMAO

When you learn one thing or two about the real game you will be worth my time. Nerd.

Come on Henrique and Warnie , have your disagreement all you like this is what forums are about but no need to turn this into a personal slagging match, could be offputting for potential new members.

Back to the topic i voted Ramires, he was everywhere IMO. Defense looked shaky and where was the marking for the first and third goal, how was Rooney unmarked for a tap in. Say what you want about Luiz and his reklessness but we have always been more solid with him on.