We are strong enough to win the EPL

Tomo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want him to stop with Lampard ? Yes ? Then you just have to say something against ManCity :)

Man Shitty suck and have a mediocre coach and Agüero is the flop of the season and Silva is more useless than Lampard and Kalouda combined

now let's wait

Guest justin_3d

Another thread about Lampard... it's getting boring now.

It would have been another thread about Lampard if it was exclusively made to bash Lampard.....

Read again!

Blues a threat to Mancunian candidates

But thanks to the Mod in putting this in the right place. It should be merged with this one.

It would have been another thread about Lampard if it was exclusively made to bash Lampard.....

Read again!

Blues a threat to Mancunian candidates

But thanks to the Mod in putting this in the right place. It should be merged with this one.

Even Paul knows that Lampard must be drop to the bench!

Hmm.

Guest justin_3d

Hmm.

That is one little part of the whole article!

It was not an article to bash Lampard. I just merely pointing out that even Paul knows Lampard must be drop.

The article is more in line with this thread. That Chelsea should not be written of.

It was not an article to bash Lampard. I just merely pointing out that even Paul knows Lampard must be drop.

The article is more in line with this thread. That Chelsea should not be written of.

You highlighted that part.

Guest justin_3d

You highlighted that part.

Nigga that's retarded!

So just because i highlighted that part, the whole article is about bashing Lampard.....

Yes, but you only highlighted and wrote about the bit where it says Lampard should be dropped, nothing else.

Also we're not complaining about the article, we're complaining about you making a pointless thread.

Guest justin_3d

Yes, but you only highlighted and wrote about the bit where it says Lampard should be dropped, nothing else.

Also we're not complaining about the article, we're complaining about you making a pointless thread.

That is my comment. So what?

The thread is about Chelsea not being written of.

It's not a Lampard bash article.

No it's not retarted, you only wrote about the bit you highlighted, nothing else about the article.

fx9yew.jpg

That is my comment. So what?

The thread is about Chelsea not being written of.

It's not a Lampard bash article.

So you made a thread about Chelsea not being written off, and instead of talking about that, you decided to talk about how Lampard should be dropped...

I know it's not a Lampard bash article, i have already stated we're not complaining about the article, but about your pointless thread, and post.

And please stop with those images, it's not funny, it just makes you look more of an idiot.

Guest justin_3d

So you made a thread about Chelsea not being written off, and instead of talking about that, you decided to talk about how Lampard should be dropped...

I know it's not a Lampard bash article, i have already said we're not complaining about the article, but about your pointless thread, and post.

It's not a pointless thread! It was a thread about Chelsea not being written of!!!!

How blind are you!

The comment i made is mine, and mine a lone. Is not part of the article. If i choose to respond like that after reading that article, then it's what i choose. I have the right?

Fuck, niggas is wildin out

It's not a pointless thread! It was a thread about Chelsea not being written of!!!!

How blind are you!

The comment i made is mine, and mine a lone. Is not part of the article. If i choose to respond like that after reading that article, then it's what i choose. I have the right?

Fuck, niggas is wildin out

So yes, a pointless thread, and post.

Guest justin_3d

So yes, a pointless thread, and post.

A pointless post yes from your point of view!

But not a pointless thread!!!!

The thread is about Chelsea not being written of, how many times i must say that????

A pointless post yes from your point of view!

But not a pointless thread!!!!

The thread is about Chelsea not being written of, how many times i must say that????

Yes a pointless thread, the title of your thread is about Chelsea being written off, but your main post is about how Lampard should be dropped...

Guest justin_3d

Yes a pointless thread, the title of your thread is about Chelsea being written off, but your main post is about how Lampard should be dropped...

Dude how retarded can you be????

The whole thread is written by somebody else. I just acknowledge one part he wrote.

It's all about peaking at the right time. It is absolutely impossible to see the two Manchester sides to keep up this form through out the season.

I'd rather have us firing on all cylinders after January rather than at the start of the season and then fizzling out by December