We are strong enough to win the EPL

Tomo

Guest justin_3d

Yes, but you made the thread, and completely went off topic.

Anyway I honestly cant be bothered to discuss this any longer, it's pointless, just like your thread.

2r3xk54.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about peaking at the right time. It is absolutely impossible to see the two Manchester sides to keep up this form through out the season.

I'd rather have us firing on all cylinders after January rather than at the start of the season and then fizzling out by December

Amen - their first few matches remind me of our start to the season a year back..

btw Justin.. not all of us are niggers so stop calling everyone niggas..a bit rude and proves ppl right about the stereotypical american..

Guest justin_3d

Justin please refrain from using the n word, lighthearted or not, some people may find it offensive.

Uh ok.

But i will let you know that the word Nigga is used commonly in the US among any race and color in the youth community. You don't have to be black to be call that.....

Today it's just a slang among the ebonics talk, or you might want to call it ghetto talk.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKd35EmCIx8&feature=related :)

Uh ok.

But i will let you know that the word Nigga is used commonly in the US among any race and color in the youth community. You don't have to be black to be call that.....

Today it's just a slang among the ebonics talk, or you might want to call it ghetto talk.....

It is true.

Uh ok.

Well it's not used in other countries in such a light hearted manner. Not everyone here is from the US.

Guest justin_3d

Well it's not used in other countries in such a light hearted manner. Not everyone here is from the US.

Yeah that's why i won't say it if you say that.

But let me ask, isn't saying the "N" word in that "slang talk", something similar to what you guys call a "Chav"?

Guest justin_3d

There is a difference between being called a nigger and nigga. Huge difference. But you're right, it can be offensive and shouldn't be used all together. ;)

Good point.

But i think all this offensiveness arises from our dumb country in trying to categorize people. African-Americans, Latin-Americans, Asian-Americans and such!

It's stupid and creates more separation of classes.

In South America if you are from another country, they won't call you Uruguayan-Italian, Brazilian-African, Ecuadorian-Asian, but just by your name.

Creating categories is a great form of keeping the distinct classes among society.

Yeah that's why i won't say it if you say that.

But let me ask, isn't saying the "N" word in that "slang talk", something similar to what you guys call a "Chav"?

Chav is not a racist term, it's a term to describe the scum we have in this country. :)

Guest justin_3d

Chav is not a racist term, it's a term to describe the scum we have in this country. :)

Oh alright then, i'll just say chav next time!

Oh alright then, i'll just say chav next time!

next time try to show respect to other members . you have done a great deal of harm to peoples impressions of Americans.

Most that I have met are extremely courteous . I am aware that New Yorkers are said to take pride in their rudeness ,,but it's

not really welcome here. 30 years ago racial abuse was common at the Bridge, Thankfully Pat Nevin started the move to stop

that practice .. And I wont ignore your posts ,, This type of abuse needs stopping on here

Guest justin_3d

next time try to show respect to other members . you have done a great deal of harm to peoples impressions of Americans.

Most that I have met are extremely courteous . I am aware that New Yorkers are said to take pride in their rudeness ,,but it's

not really welcome here. 30 years ago racial abuse was common at the Bridge, Thankfully Pat Nevin started the move to stop

that practice .. And I wont ignore your posts ,, This type of abuse needs stopping on here

What kinda abuse????

And the "impression" i get from some European people is that they have hate issues!

Always hating this team, and that. Calling scum this player and that.

A lot of hate issues i see here.