We are strong enough to win the EPL

Tomo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

calling some one retarded isn't abuse ????

If the person merits it, no.

But if he is insulted by the N word cause it's racist for him, i will stop!

What kinda abuse????

And the "impression" i get from some European people is that they have hate issues!

Always hating this team, and that. Calling scum this player and that.

A lot of hate issues i see here.

being called retarded isnt banter its ABUSE ..if you can't see that perhaps you are intellectually challenged

Guest justin_3d

being called retarded isnt banter its ABUSE ..if you can't see that perhaps you are intellectually challenged

Oh sorry he feels abuse.

So when the abuse is being thrown at other teams, fans and players, it's ok to shy away, but when i try to defend that i get call a WUM.

I stop caring about that a long time ago, because a lot of people here like to abuse!

So much hating that everything gets thrown out!

Guest justin_3d

I find this place has a lot of hypocrites. Like to talk shit about other people, players, teams, but when it gets talk back to you it's the end of the world....

I'll just go to another place if this has created too much conflict.

Don't want to mess up this nice place because of a couple of people.

Thank you for your time!

Justin no-one has asked you to go, your a good user not afraid to say your opinion and i like your passion but sometimes you take it a bit far (ie calling that lad retarded when you don't even know him personally).

Its normal to have disagreement, i can name them members ive never had strong debate's with on with forum on my left hand, thats fine just restrain from going personal because football and personal life are 2 different things :)

Guest justin_3d

Justin no-one has asked you to go, your a good user not afraid to say your opinion and i like your passion but sometimes you take it a bit far (ie calling that lad retarded when you don't even know him personally).

Its normal to have disagreement, i can name them members ive never had strong debate's with on with forum on my left hand, thats fine just restrain from going personal because football and personal life are 2 different things :)

Oh alright then.

And as far as Chelsea being strong enough....They have to demonstrate it in this game of CL!

Especially since some Leverkusen player has gone and talk crap:

"Who the f*** is Chelsea London?" - Bayer Leverkusen's Sidney Sam attempts to win friends and influence people ahead of Tuesday's game by having a pop at Chelsea on his Facebook page. Sam also posed for a photo giving a thumbs-down gesture next to a Chelsea shirt.

Especially since some Leverkusen player has gone and talk crap:

"Who the f*** is Chelsea London?" - Bayer Leverkusen's Sidney Sam attempts to win friends and influence people ahead of Tuesday's game by having a pop at Chelsea on his Facebook page. Sam also posed for a photo giving a thumbs-down gesture next to a Chelsea shirt.

Lmao, it won't be a serious statement, he's just anticipating the game. The bayer leverkusen players are well aware of Chelsea's European pedigree, I'm sure Ballack has been trading war stories with them.