Chelsea line Up 2017-2018

jAMAL j

This year we bought a lot of young player with enormous Potential. How do you see Chelsea Line up in 2017- 2018 ? and Do you think with our new young players potential that chelsea will win Champion League?

For me Chelsea would line up like this in 2017-2018

4-3-3

215190_Chelsea.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There be other kids from the academy coming through, according to my mate the current U12's are unbeaten for 2 years so there be a fair few of that crop breaking through around that time aswell.

Plus i think John Swift and Fankaty Dabo have a shot of making it aswell.

I'll be shocked if more than two of the players you have there will be starting games for Chelsea in six (!) years. Then again at the moment I prefer such topics to those giving the impression that we're likely to get relegated in the coming season.

I'll be shocked if more than two of the players you have there will be starting games for Chelsea in six (!) years. Then again at the moment I prefer such topics to those giving the impression that we're likely to get relegated in the coming season.

can't you see lukaku, mata, courtois or luiz starting in 6 years!!!

can't you see lukaku, mata, courtois or luiz starting in 6 years!!!

Just because Lukaku and Courtois are highly rated as teenagers doesn't mean that they are going to start games in 6 years for one of the top clubs in Europe, if that's what we believe we'll be. Luiz has already made enough mistakes to gain some critics and create some doubt while Mata has so far started a grand total of 0 games for Chelsea thus we don't have the slightest idea what his Chelsea future holds.

It is as simple as comparing other top clubs in the biggest leagues in Europe to their squads in 2005-2006, need I mention how many different Barcelonas and Manchester Uniteds we've seen in those years?

As Beast pointed out we don't even know our line-up for this season and frankly I've not had confidence in my knowledge of the ability of all our players since last summer. Until I figure the answer to that question, and that's going to take more than a couple of games since I'm not that eager to cast out and conceder any player who joined us before 09/10 (bar Cech and Ivanovic) washed-up, finished, done etc despite the highly annoying current fad I can't seriously talk about the future of players who are mostly of unknown quality.