Chelsea line Up 2017-2018

jAMAL j

Nathaniel Chalobah has that something about him that makes me think he is someone who will break through with no problem. He is like a young Ledley King, i was watching him when he captained England under 17 against Germany and he is so gracious on the ball and technically gifted. He is only 16 so he has a fair way to go but i think he will break through !

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruma is sh*te and I think Kakuta will be remembered for being a missed prospect...

But hopefully Chalaboah, McEachran and Bertrand\PVA will lead the lineup

I was beginning to think I'm the only one that doesn't rate Bruma as a defender/CB at all. I wouldn't say he's shite as a footballer though, he's blessed with decent technical ability and I feel he could flourish as a DM or RB.

I was beginning to think I'm the only one that doesn't rate Bruma as a defender/CB at all. I wouldn't say he's shite as a footballer though, he's blessed with decent technical ability and I feel he could flourish as a DM or RB.

I saw almost all of Bruma's games and he was terrible, He has clearly no sense of positioning.

If you think he can be a decent RB he can be a sub - for a slow DM we already have Mikel.

Personally I would just release him to whoever