NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

I really enjoyed the game today hahaha, Tebow is totally a troll. Well, the next week they visit my pats, the tebowmania will end in Foxboro...(i hope so).

Amazing games for the next week! Giants vs Green Bay and Saints vs 49ers, also Houston vs Baltimore seems really atractive.

American football is growing on me so badly.

There already is a NFL thread: http://forum.talkche...ointy-kind-fans :D

but speaking of postseason, I can't believe the Broncos actually won :lol:

This season has been my first time watching NFL and I love it! Don't really have a "favourite" team yet but I like the Saints, Patriots, Broncos. Dislike Steelers, Packers, Raiders, etc lol

Tim Tebow...technically and fundamentally a horrible QB, but somehow the man wins. Respect.

Exactly 1000% agree with you. That intangible whatever it is he has in spades. Some routine plays he makes make you cringe like playing under center, holding the ball too long. Don't know how many times I yelled "throw the ball Tebow". Then he makes those plays that are NICE and you wonder where that QB came from. Share with you what my daughter found on You Tube after the game.

Big game tonight - LSU vs Bama. Two huge defenses that love to tackle and hit. It won't be a repeat of the Alamo Bowl or Rose Bowl where defense was secondary.

QB, kicking game (!!!!), special teams to LSU.

Running game, defense (slight edge) to Bama.

After the first game's kicking game horror show, please don't let it come down to a field goal.

Roll Tide!

http://youtu.be/rLQOKjH_S3I - I know it's against Ole Miss' porous defense but Richardson is a beast