NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

In Ohio, you are legally compelled to either love or hate Ohio State. It doesn't even matter if you like the game. Aside from that we have a group of guys that play in a taxpayer-funded stadium against teams from the NFL. I hear they are called the Bengals, ... or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Im starting to watch some football, i like packers and patriots.

Glad to hear you'er enjoying some football. I support your interest in the Patriots. However, I ask you to strongly reconsider your burgeoning support for the Packers. How 'bout a nice team like the Bears. :D

Signed,

A diehard Bears fan since I was a kid

How bad are the Colts right now? Will the Colts play themselves right into the Andrew Luck sweepstakes? Then what do they do? An aging, returning franchise player with how many neck surgeries vs an opportunity to draft another once in a lifetime QB (according to the experts).

Tampa Bay lost 48-3 to the 49ers...%28N%29.gif:doh:

Didn't see that one coming at all. Harbaugh has definitely turned things around there.

It sucks to be Kyle Orton right now. Did jack sh*t for 2 quarters and then Tebow comes in and almost brings the team back for a win. Tebow still can't throw it, how many of his passes were to his receivers feet? But he definitely energized the team and the crowd is definitely behind him and willing to forgive him any mistake, unlike Orton. That last one second scramble that took 10 seconds I was yelling at him to throw it and hoping for a miracle comeback. And I'm a Bama fan so it's hard to cheer for an ex-Gator.

The Jets are stinking it up too. Sanchez needs to step up and prove he's not just a pretty face and actually do something worthwhile on the field.

Lions vs Bears tonight - looking forward to it although I don't have a favorite in this one. Let's see if the Lions can stay undefeated. Predict Jay Cutler comes face to face with one Mr. Suh a few times.

Epic comeback by Lions yesterday. I'm pissed because I missed the second half, but 3-0 baby! :getin:

How happy are you, Jusek?

Good to see the great Barry Sanders back in Detroit on Monday night Football.

The first half was a miss. That first drive was awful to watch. I think they said more yards on penalties than actually moving the ball.

The second half was a hit. Not a Cutler fan but damn, I felt sorry for him. There's pressure on the QB and there's what the Lions were doing to him last night. The Bears defense was a mystery to me. I'm old and slow but even I could have made it through the hole Best ran through for the TD. TBH I would have been caught about 5 yards after...

Good story on the Lions.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AshexFziz8g3jnN2UBvkCcVDubYF?slug=dw-wetzel_detroit_lions_ford_field_bears_mnf101011

How happy are you, Jusek?

Haha, very happy now! :D 5-0, that's just unreal! Just watched the replay of the game, Best was good, but Bears defence made it look too easy. Stafford and Megatron were great once again and d-line worked out well too.

Gotta say that this is just my first season to follow the game and supporting the Lions, and I really like this game, but I have to learn more rules to understand the game better.

Haha, very happy now! :D 5-0, that's just unreal! Just watched the replay of the game, Best was good, but Bears defence made it look too easy. Stafford and Megatron were great once again and d-line worked out well too.

Gotta say that this is just my first season to follow the game and supporting the Lions, and I really like this game, but I have to learn more rules to understand the game better.

what Bears defense???? they didnt turn up ...

Well, the packers continues their perfect road (6-0) the second TD was awesome hahaha.

Pats vs Cowboys: awful offense in the 1sr quater, the defense were the best for the both teams imo. The pats defense shined today, but i cant say the same of their offense lol. Anyway, nice win and Brady...what a genius.

• 2 months later...