NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Well, i was wrong... Great comeback from seattle... What a game @Rmpr, Well perhaps today can have as good a games as yesterday.

Atlanta 30-28 Seatle, what an amazing game!

Seahakws has still got a chance with 6 sec, FUCK SHIT! :D

Damn, feel gutted. What a 4th quarter (near) comeback from Wilson, especially given his rookie status and Lynch struggling with fitness.

Hopefully that's a big experience both in playoffs and being able to compete away from home, and we'll be back next season. Finding our QB for the next decade this season is huge too.

Begrudging congratulations to the Falcons, now expecting a big Patriots performance.

LOL, just say they will go big and then they go three and out...

Texans haven't got enough on their offense to outscore the Pats I don't think. Schaub is a pretty average QB IMO in a good team - bit like Sanchez in the Jets team a few years back.

Texans haven't got enough on their offense to outscore the Pats I don't think. Schaub is a pretty average QB IMO in a good team - bit like Sanchez in the Jets team a few years back.

Yeah true, and thats why they are so reliant on their running game... Whilst the pats are struggling on offence they really need to take advantage, because as you say the pats will score big (eventually you would think).

PATS win!

Yep, Texans won't be coming back from this. I really fancied the Texans before the season started and backed them at 9/1 which looked good as the weeks went on. However the losses to the Pats and Packers really showed them up as not quite having a very top team. Losing to the Colts last game of the season and losing 1st place in the AFC completely fucked them up as well, they were always going to struggle going to New England.