NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

yep, did you see his int in fourth quater lest week vs redskins?? threw right over the middle in double coverage and that was end of game. He will end up running that team into the ground.

It really hurts watching him making such an awful call, there is no way Sean Peyton would have called that, because we are know to see him make such amazing crunch time decisions...

The Giants didnt particularly have a great start to last season, their run was kinda reminiscent of our Champions League win...Expect them to pick up after week 5

It really hurts watching him making such an awful call, there is no way Sean Peyton would have called that, because we are know to see him make such amazing crunch time decisions...

The Giants didnt particularly have a great start to last season, their run was kinda reminiscent of our Champions League win...Expect them to pick up after week 5

yea those giants always sneak in to the playoffs and then go on a run to superbowl, they did it twice! haha

BECKHAM scores and Wise gets an assist Sox lead 2 1

baseball......to be honest i havent watched that much this year as in other years for me it all boils down to my Yankees. we need pictching, and although we have scored 49% of our runs through the long ball in October great pitching surpasses great hitting every day of the week.

NEW ENGLAND losing to Cardinals!?!?!?!?!? oh how that would make my weeek, after skip bayless was tipping them to go undefeated hahahahaha

edit: nfl.com is by far the best website for all footbal, i mean i havent been on it a while and im surprised that they show highlights if games that are still going on! :o

baseball......to be honest i havent watched that much this year as in other years for me it all boils down to my Yankees. we need pictching, and although we have scored 49% of our runs through the long ball in October great pitching surpasses great hitting every day of the week.

at least RED Sox are in a slump ,,especialy good since they own Liverpool now

at least RED Sox are in a slump ,,especialy good since they own Liverpool now

the demise of the red sox--their dressing room really really caught me by surprise. i mean how do you from leading wild card spot, losing it, and then no longer in the playoff picture while selling your biggest stars. i doubt John W henry wil be able to keep both running.

Second that.

i mean that caught me totally off guard, if only the EPL website was like that.....

the demise of the red sox--their dressing room really really caught me by surprise. i mean how do you from leading wild card spot, losing it, and then no longer in the playoff picture while selling your biggest stars. i doubt John W henry wil be able to keep both running.

i mean that caught me totally off guard, if only the EPL website was like that.....

If only the premier league had something like game pass so you could watch whatever game you want each week...