Where We Gonna Finish Then ?

Like Michael Essien I made my Calculations last night. And found out that We will be at the top by May 2 points adriftsecond placed Scums from Old Trafford. Title will be decided on the last day . ;)

On a serious note..We can win the league only if we win all our matches against the folowing teams:

LiverToons(H)

ARSE(H)

WOmanchester utd(H)

Evetoon(A)

We win these the league will be ours..or else..2nd place

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think

1:Man you

2:Chelsea

3:Arsenal

4:Everton!Pls pls pls

Arsenal are top now yeh but as seen they're not that great and as their 'babies' about bloody 1 and always up past their bed time once the other comps kick in could take its toll

Rather them then scum after that 12 man OT match but dont think will be

Man you

Arse

Chelsea

Liverpool

second at best. sorry but i just dont see it happening, 6 points is a lot. but i think we could get the CL!

oo and i think Loserpool will get the 4th spot, i just have a feeling Everton will loose it in the end.....sorry for being so pessimistic.

3rd place, and only because Liverpool are pants. I know we have them, Man Ure and the Arse to play at home, but none of them is a gimmie by any stretch, and the Grinch aint beaten a "Top" team yet, We also have to go to Three Point Lane and the Boleyn, not to mention Goodison

Arsenal are still to have their "blip" this season and i think ManUre are more than capable of dropping points at times... at the moment i can't look past Arsenal winning the Premiership but i can't and won't rule us out of the race until its mathematically impossible for us, it's not over until its over, just look at Real Madrid last season

Me being one not to let my heart rule my head,i think we'll finish second,Man you are starting to come into form and i can't see them losing twice between now and the end of the season.Arsenal's naivety will show soon and Liverpool will be VERY lucky to finish 4th.

1:Man you

2:Chelsea

3:Arsenal

4:??????

Anyone out of Everton,Man City,oh yes and Liverpool.

Adios to Reading,Fulham and Derby(already gone)

Arg my computer has decided not to get on with this site..

Anyho Boro lol they are crazy,crap against the teams outside the top 3 if you like but when it comes to us Man you and Arsenal they can get some insane results lol.Away maybe not but at home.

And as for the one player saving them lol be funny if he did esp as it hasnt worked for scum

Edited by Laylabelle