Where We Gonna Finish Then ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head says Man.you, but my heart says Chelsea.

Even today I saw a few articles giving the top 2's run in. They are totally neglecting us as challengers and this I believe goes in our favour. When we have all our players back and fighting for places we have a very good chance of going on a good run of wins till the end of the season.

Obviously this Liverpool game will have a big bearing on our chances. Its a must win game if we are to have any sort of chance of being there at the end when it matters.

We should all listen our hearts. I mean come on. We will beat Man Utd and Arsenal at home (and that other team from everton...) They will drop points as we get our full squad back and start dominating and getting right back into that top spot.

Nothing is impossible until it becomes mathmatically impossibe!!!

My head says Man.you, but my heart says Chelsea.

Even today I saw a few articles giving the top 2's run in. They are totally neglecting us as challengers and this I believe goes in our favour. When we have all our players back and fighting for places we have a very good chance of going on a good run of wins till the end of the season.

Obviously this Liverpool game will have a big bearing on our chances. Its a must win game if we are to have any sort of chance of being there at the end when it matters.

You do realise we're six points adrift?

Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Given the fact that we have just been on an amazing run with virtually a whole first choice team missing and we are playing well as a unit and defensively strong again, i would have to say that now we are getting players back again i think we will finish either first or second although it is a tough one to call and any of the top 3 could finish in any of the 3 spots.

I just feel our end to the season is going to be stronger than the others