Respect for Super Frank

Guest justin_3d

completely missed the point but I ain't surprised tbh. This ain't a call to keep frank in the team until he is in a retirement home, it'd not even about keeping him as a first teamer now its about realising the guy has been a HUGE part of this clubs most successful period and giving him the respect he is due... Read the post next time before jumping in with your lampardfc quips

Lampard is a legend!

Is that what you wanted to hear???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see any disrespect in the fact that I want a player who isn't performing to the task, to be changed to someone who can be a better choice for the squad and to add to our midfeild.
neither do I because as I say AGAIN that's not the point I am making.

I do not see any disrespect in the fact that I want a player who isn't performing to the task, to be changed to someone who can be a better choice for the squad and to add to our midfeild.

Yeah, but he was called garbage in one of the threads.

Guest justin_3d

Can you really compare?

A legend is a legend.

If you disrespect one, then what's to stop you from disrespecting other legends?

A legend is a legend.

If you disrespect one, then what's to stop you from disrespecting other legends?

ok well answer me this because frank ain't playing well and because most can see he should be more of a utility player does that mean its ok to call him Shit and useless or whatever else ? Does he deserve less respect for that reason?

Guest justin_3d

ok well answer me this because frank ain't playing well and because most can see he should be more of a utility player does that mean its ok to call him Shit and useless or whatever else ? Does he deserve less respect for that reason?

No, no legend should be treated that bad!

Should at least show some respect.

But i don't think no one is calling Lampard shit.

I only seen people say Lampard should not be playing. Be bench, etc etc.

And it mostly started last season with Carlo, when people where calling for Lampard to have cameos like Giggs or Scholes.

That if Carlo is considered a legend, he was disrespected by a lot of people.

Carlo is not a Chelsea legend, its ridiculous to think he is. with all the respcet. He wasnt that great in the double season either.

Even if he did, he was in Chelsea for two seasons, and he was awful in the second one.

He won the double as our manager, but he didnt do anything AMAZING that we can call him a legend. Our double won more by the

amazing form of Didi, Lamps and Malouda, especially in the last months of the season, than the great coching of Carlo. And dont get

me wrong, he was good overall in that season, but not great.