Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's a great talent but it's still a risk relying on only Torres and Sturridge.

A risk we're going to have to take. The season ahead allows us to be a little experimental. Hazard is/was a risk, so is Oscar, Marin, Moses etc.

This is the season where we can see whether Torres is good enough, and whether Daniel has the mettle to step up if Torres messes up.

@TransferNewsCen: Breaking: Essien has not traveled with the team from the hotel to the stadium. (Via Andy Dunn of The Sunday Mirror) -W.

Ridiculous. It's not even the fact that Essien is (potentially) leaving, it's the fact that we'd be willing to loan him to a top 4 rival that's pissed me off.

Really hope it's not true.

Ridiculous. It's not even the fact that Essien is (potentially) leaving, it's the fact that we'd be willing to loan him to a top 4 rival that's pissed me off.

Really hope it's not true.

I hope so too mate it would be bad buissness! We loaned them benayoun and they beat us in the PL!

They have Jose Callejon, who is a proven goal scorer

And i'm assuming your 'Friends' are American, yes?

First part: we have moses.

Not comparing our strikers and goalscorers to Real Madrid quality but from a sheer number standpoint we match up.

Second part:

Yes some are Americans and while the others are Brazilians. i have chatted with Barca fans on forums, i have also seen Montoya quite a bit.

I hope you are not implying since they are Americans you would disregard their opinion. Anyone in the world can be passionate about a club no matter where they are and whatever their nationalities may be.

Anyway i really don't wish to discuss Montoya any further, i don't think he would be any where near the Spanish NT if he wasn't from La Masia. I'll just leave it at that.