Juan Mata

Severinb

I really feel sorry for him, from one of the best player in BPL to a reject soon that no on wants. I mean after that 12-13 season even if he was for sale for 30m I am sure almost every big team in Europe apart from Barca, Real and Bayern would have all gone in for him. Now he is will most likely be shipped off back to Spain to Sevilla/Valencia or a declined league with declining teams like Milan, Juve, Inter. It is really sad to say, it is not even his fault either, he is a nice guy just that his body doesn't permit him to track back so the top top teams can't afford a luxurious player like him.

I feel so bad for him that I almost want him to join Arsenal/Spurs or Liverpool to at least keep him at the top top level. Him being at Valencia/Milan or crap teams like that would serve him an injustice for a player of his quality.

I really feel sorry for him, from one of the best player in BPL to a reject soon that no on wants. I mean after that 12-13 season even if he was for sale for 30m I am sure almost every big team in Europe apart from Barca, Real and Bayern would have all gone in for him. Now he is will most likely be shipped off back to Spain to Sevilla/Valencia or a declined league with declining teams like Milan, Juve, Inter. It is really sad to say, it is not even his fault either, he is a nice guy just that his body doesn't permit him to track back so the top top teams can't afford a luxurious player like him.

I feel so bad for him that I almost want him to join Arsenal/Spurs or Liverpool to at least keep him at the top top level. Him being at Valencia/Milan or crap teams like that would serve him an injustice for a player of his quality.

He wouldnt start on either teams....

He wouldnt start on either teams....

For Spurs? Obviously he would haha. Arsenal it is debatable but he is better than Cazorla and clearly capable of being better than lazy Ozil too, if he was signed for 30m Wenger would give him privilege treatment as he is doing with Ozil so he likely will start. For Liverpool maybe not, but considering they are shit atm he will likely improve them and he is better than Markovic/Lallana/Coutinho.

Unless you are talking about Milan or Valencia then you are clearly not right.

For Spurs? Obviously he would haha. Arsenal it is debatable but he is better than Cazorla and clearly capable of being better than lazy Ozil too, if he was signed for 30m Wenger would give him privilege treatment as he is doing with Ozil so he likely will start. For Liverpool maybe not, but considering they are shit atm he will likely improve them and he is better than Markovic/Lallana/Coutinho.

Unless you are talking about Milan or Valencia then you are clearly not right.

i meant Liverpool and Arsenal...

Spurs are shit, therefore there is a possibility.

They can always switch to 4231.

PSG have excellent CMs...

Motta, Verrati, cabaye, and the young one in raibot.

They also have lucas still on the squad for pace on the wings along with lavezzi.

in addition, they still have pastore. When you have zlatan, you dont need a Mata. zlatan is the n10.

Or loaned back to Valencia with the option to buy? Bet you'd get decent odds on that. Did their takeover happen in the summer or not?

Yes, it did. They are now owned by Peter Lim and have actually made a great start to the season. 2nd in the table and still unbeaten after 4 games.