Juan Mata

Severinb

Haha.

Wow, it is quite amazing that you are calling it randomly when I am clearly and in detail explaining my reasoning.

You are either chosing not to read any of it, chosing not to understand or you simply do not understand what I mean. If you are kind enough to tell me which option it is, I might be able to help you understand.

Also, you start this post by saying you dont debate anything related to Mata (in the Mata thread) and yet you want me to debate, which I am doing by the way.

Reasoning to insult people? :doh: :doh: :doh:

I was trying to reason with you but that obviously was pointless, so let me put this in a different manner: Stop cursing and insulting people or get a warning. Alright?

strange you should be posting on this thread when WE are in a game ...GET your priorties sorted out

If u want to tell me something, PM me. Stay on topic or just stay away.

You've never posted a post in any other thread than the live-thread when we were in a game? Yeah right.

Now shoo away untill you have something to post that relates to Juan Mata.

I was trying to reason with you but that obviously was pointless, so let me put this in a different manner: Stop cursing and insulting people or get a warning. Alright?

I can stop cursing, but I cannot guarantee that people wont be insulted by my opinions.

I have explained and been detailed about why I reason the way I reason. Its not up to me to think about if anyone might be insulted by it.

It's kind of obvious though, we are all different. People dont see things the same way. If you feel I should be warned, that is up to you. My intention isnt to insult (might have done it some times in the heat of a moment, everyone is human).

:clap:

If u want to tell me something, PM me. Stay on topic or just stay away.

You've never posted a post in any other thread than the live-thread when we were in a game? Yeah right.

Now shoo away untill you have something to post that relates to Juan Mata.

I will post here as often as i want , Actually I watch games and dont post on here till they are over ,,,

Dont reason with with a Swede or you you will turn into a turnip and Baldric will get you

I can stop cursing, but I cannot guarantee that people wont be insulted by my opinions.

I have explained and been detailed about why I reason the way I reason. Its not up to me to think about if anyone might be insulted by it.

It's kind of obvious though, we are all different. People dont see things the same way. If you feel I should be warned, that is up to you. My intention isnt to insult (might have done it some times in the heat of a moment, everyone is human).

All you need to think about when you post are forum rules which clearly state that you can express any football opinion you want as long it does not include swears and offensive language towards other posters. If you post your opinion respectfully and someone feels insulted, then it's their problem, if they swear at you then it becomes my and the moderating team's problem and we'll deal with it. You just worry about getting your point across without swearing at anyone for disagreeing with you.