Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard still playing full 90 mins....

We are turning into Lampard FC!

Yossi and Josh who had a better pre-season still don't get a chance....

I still say it, so far, AVB has shown nothing what Carlo could have done. Players he bought, could have easily be bought by Carlo.

And no youth. PVA, Bertrand, Josh Kakuta all lost!

You kept to your word and i have with mine, i am very dissapointed with the performance, but when Mata came on, and Lukaku they played great. Now i totally agree, Lampard shouldn't of played the full 90 minutes, but to be fair Mikel has had better games, and so has Ramires, however what i love about ramires is that he has sudden moments with his pace and just turns the defence inside out and creates magic.

Why not? he played very much like that today!

Come on now, you can't say he's as good as Zola after 20 min. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for that to actually happen but that's just too much to expect from a player. It's an insult to Zola's legacy as well.

Anyone who's happy with our performance has no ambition.

I absolutely agree with you there. .. . .AVB is yet to convince me he's any better than Carlo with his team selection and tactics that made our defence extremely vulnerable against a poor Norwich side and thanks to Hilario, the scores line totally flattered us.