Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata looks a real talent but then we all knew that anyway. Ramires was a beast in midfield and Lukaku's hold up play was fantastic, Lukaku will make a lot of space if played as a lone striker because he plays with his back to goal. Torres has no confidence what so ever, i would bench him to be honest.

Sums it up nicely. . .I couldn't have said it any better. Mata, Lukaku and Josh/Benayoun in for Malouda, Torres and Lamaprd from now on.

. . . . . .. . . .. .. . . .Mikel

. . . . . ..Ramires . . . . . . . . . Josh/Benny

. . . . . . Sturridge. . . . Lukaku. . . . . Mata

OKAY PEOPLE SO IT WASN'T GREAT BUT WE WON.

Plenty of positives to take from the game: 3 points, ramires played well, lampard wasn't that bad (yeah i said it you lampard haters), mata is AMAZING and looks like the answer to our creativity problem, Lukaku is like a fricken Drogba clone and his link up play was superb, EVEN ANELKA DID SOMETHING WELL -- HOLY SHIT (he's a good impact sub.).

The biggest negative is Drogba's situation really hope he's okay and it's nothing too serious, did not look too good though. Fingers crossed for Drog.

SO YES, it wasn't amazing but we won, so let's enjoy the positives for once! (I think mata's goal has put me in a good mood.)

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Ramires wasnt a beast in midfield, he was good since he scored the goal but before that he was almost inexistent, as usual.

I still dont know what to think about this player.

Yeah the guy really disappears from games, it's so weird..

Mata and lukaku looked good with the latter really having an uncanny resemblance to drogba in playing style. Mata should start instead of malouda. Lampard was hard to watch. mikel was his usual self (winning impossible balls and in the other moment almost assisting the opposition striker). i really think romeu should be given a chance ahead of mikel just for a match or so. Defence was poor. drogba and torres were okay. but RAMIRES stood out for me. player ratings according to me

hilario 5

bosingwa 7.5

ivanovic 5

terry 7

cole 6.5

mikel 6.5

ramires 8.5

lampard 6

drogba 6

torres 7

malouda 6

subs- mata 8

lukaku 7.5

anelka 7

1st half was very poor, the only positive was bos' goal! WE played in 2nd half (as usual)

I still say Lampard does not warrant a Starting position! Lukaku kinda looks rusty!

BTW Ramires is a fucking Beast (I'm talking about the run that led to penalty)

All in all, Twas a fair game! We improve game by game!

Come on guys, lukaku was decent, nothing fantastic. His strength was good, but touch was average and he still doesn't seem to be match fit. He's nowhere near ready to start a match for us.

Mata was absolute class. What a cameo!! Should be the first name on the team sheet in terms of attacking players.

Malouda... Fuck off.what a fucking joke. He has the worst attitude of all our players

I think Anelka was good also..

I agree, the penalty was as much his creation as Ramires'. Maybe now that we have another technical attacking player he will pass the ball and combine more often/better instead of trying to dribble past everyone.