Tomas Kalas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is nothing on either club site, then i won't take it with a pinch of salt. How reliable is that blogging site anyway?

Kalas is a class player, and looks like another big defending prospect.

will you will see how much reliable when he move on loan by next two weeks

What makes you say that?

Actually, it is "who makes me say that". And this "who" is Matej Delac. He was supposed to be the next big thing, our new Cech. He went there and played 0 game. And I'm afraid for Kalas because of that.

^yawn.

We don't have Chelsea B, so we must come up with other plans.

Lol

I know I know. And I'm agreed. But that doesn't mean we have to make shitty loan moves. If he did go there, that wasn't because it would have been good for him, where he could have had playing time and all those things but because Arnhem is the club of some Abramvitch's friend.

By the way, i'd rather our loanes stay in England.

Actually, it is "who makes me say that". And this "who" is Matej Delac. He was supposed to be the next big thing, our new Cech. He went there and played 0 game. And I'm afraid for Kalas because of that.

Delac is a goalkeeper. Finding a loan for a GK is probably the toughest thing...

• 2 weeks later...

Official: Kalas loaned to Vitesse

http://www.vitesse.n...omas-kalas/1784

Great news. this loan move is important for his development. He has really impressed me so far and I have no doubt he has a bright future.

I do have reservations with Vitesse though as he could do with a loan to a better club/league.

Great news. this loan move is important for his development. He has really impressed me so far and I have no doubt he has a bright future.

I do have reservations with Vitesse though as he could do with a loan to a better club/league.

Vitesse started well, they are third currently.

Guest justin_3d

Wait a minute - Kalas and Bruma loaned, Rajkovic sold. Where's the backup if Alex leaves?

Romeu!

they`ll have to buy if Alex goes...JT and Bran decent enough but if Bran or JT got injured, the day after the window shuts i wouldn`t be happy with relying purely on Luiz to fill in and be stout in defense..not yet ,i think he`s gonna be a diamond but he needs some polish on his tackling and timing for the Prem.

i just hope Alex stays, for this season atleast.

i`m a big admirer of Kalas too btw..he seems like a classy cultured CB in the making to me..decent on the ball but not at the cost of his main role,to defend

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You