Ambitions and Records

It's that time of the season again...

What are your realistic ambitions for Chelsea FC this season?

Personally I think a top three finish in the Premier League, winning one of the domestic cups and a good run in the Champions League would be both a realistic and pleasing start to the Villas-Boas dynasty. Anything more than that is a bonus in my opinion. I rate our chances domestically as equal to those of United and City, and I believe it will be a three-way tussle for the title. Good runs in the cups should always be expected, and I would love to see us become the first team to win four FA Cups in six seasons! CL semi-finals would suit me as well in fairness.

Chelsea top scorer and star of the season?

This is going to be Ramires' time to shine, I believe. The onus is no longer solely on Lampard, and with Essien out, Rambo has a lot of responsibility in this team now. In terms of top goalscorer, I think Torres will reach the 20 mark, but the man to win it will be Drogba. This is possibly his last season with us, and he has a point to prove.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambitions? Quadruple :P But nah, CL or PL win would be amazing... but I'm not getting my hopes too up, won't be too disappointed if we get nothing, but if we perform well and finish in high ranks.

Top scorer, for me, Drogba. Star of the season.... none, I have a feeling the whole team or most of it will deserve it... but if I have to choose, then Drogba.

Ambitions? Quadruple :P But nah, CL or PL win would be amazing... but I'm not getting my hopes too up, won't be too disappointed if we get nothing, but if we perform well and finish in high ranks.

Top scorer, for me, Drogba. Star of the season.... none, I have a feeling the whole team or most of it will deserve it... but if I have to choose, then Drogba.

:goodpost:drogba is a legend so far blue%20scalf.gif

Top 2. Probably sparring with the likes of manchester united again A nice premier league win would go nice 2nd would do well too. i fully expect us to Get our hands on the FA cup or carling cup if you want to stretch both. Semis in the CL and a 100 percent record against liverpool and arsenal. maybe a 75 record against city and similar for manchester united and a 100 percent record in making gomes look like a fool . But No repeat of our Costly slip ups last season and the humiliating defeat to sunderland or a team around its class.

maybe a suprise loss to someone like bolton Newcastle or stoke but only to occur once.

oh yeah one extra ambition i hope

DONT SACK AVB

Top scorer wise i expect our 3 best forwards to provide the top 3 deadliest forward lines in Sturridge who i expect to shine this season if used properly and torres to show why we bought him. Drogba I feel could be our 2nd best forward but if torres is kicked into gear i feel he will be our top scorer. to put a rough estimate i feel this season. Torres: 25-more goals Drogba: around the 20-27 mark sturridge: 12 or higher. star of the season i can feel can be in our two former benfica boys in Ethier Luiz or Ramires both in future can be monsters. but if its not them i expect Our branslav or Petr cech. I expect Cech to be the prem best keeper this season as he has done before and pip likely competition from De gea Given or Maybe hart

Top 2. Probably sparring with the likes of manchester united again A nice premier league win would go nice 2nd would do well too. i fully expect us to Get our hands on the FA cup or carling cup if you want to stretch both. Semis in the CL and a 100 percent record against liverpool and arsenal. maybe a 75 record against city and similar for manchester united and a 100 percent record in making gomes look like a fool . But No repeat of our Costly slip ups last season and the humiliating defeat to sunderland or a team around its class.

maybe a suprise loss to someone like bolton Newcastle or stoke but only to occur once.

Top scorer wise i expect our 3 best forwards to provide the top 3 deadliest forward lines in Sturridge who i expect to shine this season if used properly and torres to show why we bought him. Drogba I feel could be our 2nd best forward but if torres is kicked into gear i feel he will be our top scorer. to put a rough estimate i feel this season. Torres: 25-more goals Drogba: around the 20-27 mark sturridge: 12 or higher. star of the season i can feel can be in our two former benfica boys in Ethier Luiz or Ramires both in future can be monsters. but if its not them i expect Our branslav or Petr cech. I expect Cech to be the prem best keeper this season as he has done before and pip likely competition from De gea Given or Maybe hart

it is obvious , he is the best blue%20scalf.gif

it is obvious , he is the best blue%20scalf.gif

Lets say He has saved our asses on countless occasions. While we love towards guys like lampard and terry Drogba and Our youth squad. Cech for me probably deserves around the same love. Without him i dont even think we would have as many cups. and he really did re Define (stupid keyboard) how important it is to have a good goalkeeper

You dont want us trying to win the title with turnbull in goal eh? xD

Also to add.on. you look at how man united are spending millions of pounds on De gea. and how sunderland spent alot on gordon (for the time) 7 million plus extras. and Juventus spending 32.6 million on Buffon plus a player im sure. and yet we got a keeper thats pretty much the highest of his profession for 7 million who would be worth way more now. Good deal we got there eh

Lets say He has saved our asses on countless occasions. While we love towards guys like lampard and terry Drogba and Our youth squad. Cech for me probably deserves around the same love. Without him i dont even think we would have as many cups. and he really did refine how important it is to have a good goalkeeper

You dont want us trying to win the title with turnbull in goal eh? xD

:goodpost:a key member ,of team , too much respect for him :tiphat:

Realistic:

1- Fight for top 4 in PL.

2- win one of the small tournaments: FA Cup or Curling Cup.

3- In CL the goal must be go through until find Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Top scorer:

- Torres

Just saved me the time to write. Fully agreed.

Another thing,

creative attacking football.

Guest justin_3d

Nothing other then beating Arsenal all the time this season.

Leading to the sack of Wenger, and the continue laugh at Van Persie so call "greatness"!

2ic5fr7.jpg

And top scorer, star of the season is non other then my friend "own-goal"

Luck will continue to shine!

:Goober: