Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

I find religious hatred just as vile as racist ...there is no place for it in the game ..I'm a Catholic Chelsea supporter who has no support for either

Rangers or Celtic ,,but no dislike for them either.

it's pathetic, isn't it?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this game because of the relationship between the 2 sets of fans. Would like to get a bit of revenge for 2007 when we lost 2-0, also Rangers have looked a bit crap at the start of this season.

Is there any chance of this being on TV? I watched the last one on Rangers TV but that's since been taken off Virgin. I have to watch it.

I am so looking forward to this, I know it's only a friendly but I know that the atmosphere will be amazing and hopefully the team will put in a good performance, rounding of the pre-season with another win.

Cannot wait to this game blue%20scalf.gif Just a matter of intrest is anyone in the rangers end ? dry.gif

loads of us Chelsea fans will be in the rangers end i know of 3 people personally but im sure there will be quite a few . blue%20scalf.gif .