Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was one of the reason Carlo struggle when he bought Torres....

Bro, let's be real. Don Carlo was struggling long before Torres came. You can say the addition of Torres & Luiz was a shot in the arm for CFC. That began their amazing run from Feb to May. Remember we were all down, 15 points back of manure. Then in May we were right there for CL & EPL Glory, only for manure to take a dump on us. I like to believe Don Carlo's troubles started when Lamps went down. CFC were winning 7-0, 8-0. I remember thinking, "when are we going to hit 10?" Then the roof caved in :fainthv9:

Guest justin_3d

Bro, let's be real. Don Carlo was struggling long before Torres came. You can say the addition of Torres & Luiz was a shot in the arm for CFC. That began their amazing run from Feb to May. Remember we were all down, 15 points back of manure. Then in May we were right there for CL & EPL Glory, only for manure to take a dump on us. I like to believe Don Carlo's troubles started when Lamps went down. CFC were winning 7-0, 8-0. I remember thinking, "when are we going to hit 10?" Then the roof caved in :fainthv9:

Well we have 2 big problems now!

Lampard, who still keeps getting more game when is sucking big time in the field.

And Torres-Drogba partnership falling like it did under Carlo.

What conclusions can we do after the tour squad.

McEachran Sturridge and have the potential for the first composition and are able to play at a high level.

Obi Mikel seems to be in a position to replace Essien as add that Ramires will return from their vacation.

In some matches we saw the lack of wings. Florent Malouda was far from strong games and Anelka. Salomon Kalou remains a player of the tides.

Torres and Drogba possibly could play together at the top of the attack.

Frank Lampard once again showed impressive skills and deservedly was voted player of the tournament.

[# ] I am of pre-season and look forward to the start of the season. blue%20scalf.gif

dyy32661321323007201114.jpg

To be honest, that whole Drogba and Torres dispute is nothing but a myth, there was never any truth behind it at all. Drogba would've left months ago if this was the case.

Well we have 2 big problems now!

Lampard, who still keeps getting more game when is sucking big time in the field.

And Torres-Drogba partnership falling like it did under Carlo.

Is that Lamps who won player of the tournament? And as for Didi and Nando they were fine today playing together

I cant describe how impressed I was with that performance. This morning I expressed my disappointment with how bleak and ominous it was in missing out on pastore but I want to take that back. To win against quality opposition in that kind of style says everything you need to know about the quality of avb and Torres. The formation the style and the shape are spot on. Mceachran and sturridge were fantastic and both should be involved on a regular basis and fernando Torres was excellent the signs really look good and luiz, Ramires to return and oriol to join suddenly I feel very optimistic. Maybe avb is the only signing we need.

Guest justin_3d

Is that Lamps who won player of the tournament? And as for Didi and Nando they were fine today playing together

Well you can keep liking mediocrity.

[quote name=justin_3d' timestamp='1312039707'

post='252860]

Yes!

well if you have also watched the rest of pre season you would have known ..that today was the first time Drogba and Torres have played together

under AVB ,,so they have hardly flopped again . you seem so negative about Chelsea and so positive about PSG ,,, bon chance for the season ahead

"Mceachran and sturridge were fantastic and both should be involved on a regular basis and fernando Torres was excellent the signs really look"

:goodpost:

Well it was a fantastic match McEchran and Lampard must be our midfield, McEchran deserves to be in the eleven for Stoke ! a very good chelsea today.

Guest justin_3d

well if you have also watched the rest of pre season you would have known ..that today was the first time Drogba and Torres have played together

under AVB ,,so they have hardly flopped again . you seem so negative about Chelsea and so positive about PSG ,,, bon chance for the season ahead

And today Torres and Drogba suck as Lampard keep sucking!

As far as PSG, what does PSG has to do with these?

Now i am going to be label a Barcelona lover, City lover and PSG lover? :lol:

And today Torres and Drogba suck as Lampard keep sucking!

As far as PSG, what does PSG has to do with these?

Now i am going to be label a Barcelona lover, City lover and PSG lover? :lol:

Hey you forgot, I labeled you as a wannabe goonie :P