Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

Finished watching the game. Nothing to get excited about but it didn't warrant all that drama.

Our midfield in the first half was nonexistent. Torres, as dissapointing as he was, had absolutely no support. Lampard was invisible.

The second team got our forwards more involved and our attacks looked more organised. AVB said that we switched to a 4-♦-2 and it was evident as our attack linked much better with the midfield. Surprisingly Sturridge was less involved than usually.

Generally controlled the game but without any penetration. Meh..

I agree that all this hysteria that is created is a bit redundant and unnecessary for a number of Reasons, but more people watched yesterday's game and did this are against Portsmouth stay with such a bitter taste of what they saw and this still more or less embarrassing although the coach himself says that the controls are not important.

Last season was also the case, and we saw how the season has evolved in Carlo

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half of the people abusing him are supporting a team which to them is foreign ( Chelsea ) and yet they don't see the irony in being anti Semitic or giving abuse to somebody because of which country they come from . i obviously hope they would not receive such but i wonder if they would be shocked if they got xenophobic abuse if they ever made the trip to England to watch Chelsea .

So ... two matches and two dubious goals to show for it.

OK. It's a friendly. AVB is still putting things together, but its awfully hard to feel very good about this when the opponent gave up 10 goals in its previous two.

Hope they have Aug 14 circled on the calendar very brightly. There is much to be done.

cool we are on the asia tour like fc arsenal london.. fc barcelona was last year also on asia tour and won many titles..

i hope asia will bring this year london luck like fc barcelona!!

arsenallondon8.jpgfcarsenallondonasiatour.jpg

my wish for the new year: more luck for the london clubs and fc chelsa london need to learn to play the fc barcelona arsenal way..

ball possesions, techniques, ball control, dribblings, offensive attractive football!!