Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

We should take him back, even if it means letting Cech go.

You dont just simply give up on that kind of GK.

You just know for sure, 99% that he is going to be among the top (lets say 5) GKs in the world (arguably already there) for the next what? atleast 10 years?

How can u give up on something like that ?

Very easy isnt it. Getting rid of Cech who has a record number of clean sheets for us and replace him by someone who has never played in the premier league. Yeah lets do that.

Thierry Courtois tells RTBF that his son will leave Atletico at end of season for Chelsea

His father said he won't go to Barça or Real and that he'll either play in England or remain in Madrid next season. In the article I'm reading anyway (Belgian media)

We should take him back, even if it means letting Cech go.

You dont just simply give up on that kind of GK.

You just know for sure, 99% that he is going to be among the top (lets say 5) GKs in the world (arguably already there) for the next what? atleast 10 years?

How can u give up on something like that ?

Very easy isnt it. Getting rid of Cech who has a record number of clean sheets for us and replace him by someone who has never played in the premier league. Yeah lets do that.

Nice strawman. Can you ever start a decent debate as well, donut?

I understand the sentiment tbh, Cech is such an integral part of this club, there are always going to be fans who'll support him till the end. Personally I think there's no way we'll let go of Courtois and he'll win everyone over in a matter of months.

I understand the sentiment tbh, Cech is such an integral part of this club, there are always going to be fans who'll support him till the end. Personally I think there's no way we'll let go of Courtois and he'll win everyone over in a matter of months.

I get the sentiment as well. And Cech is TOP!!!

But if you downplay another just because of it ... well that is bullshit and I am calling it. If you say: someone who has never called EPL would be a liability and you are talking Courtois: .... Wut?

Lol I dont get what I done wrong here. Cech has been an important player for Chelsea for 10 years now, its not like he is doing any worse now. Why should he be automatically sold? If Courtois wants to come to Chelsea and fight for the no.1 shirt then brilliant, thats exactly what Cech did when he first came.

But if you downplay another just because of it ... well that is bullshit and I am calling it. If you say: someone who has never called EPL would be a liability and you are talking Courtois: .... Wut?

Hehe, I'd rather he gets underrated now. People who actually know him know he'll be the best in the world soon, if he isn't already.

Lol I dont get what I done wrong here. Cech has been an important player for Chelsea for 10 years now, its not like he is doing any worse now. Why should he be automatically sold? If Courtois wants to come to Chelsea and fight for the no.1 shirt then brilliant, thats exactly what Cech did when he first came.

As I sais a lot before + confirmed: Courtois wants an honest chance. That is it. Period. What is wrong with that?

Your comment was really like ' Legend, he can't be replaced by someone who never played in the EPL'.

Ps: I called that statement, i challenged. Why not? And if yes, you are right, is this Cech FC, Legend FC, or a Chelsea we like to build?

Now I am curious, mister Donut.

Who did I downplay exactly? De Gae was also high rated and he struggled quite a bit during his first year. It can happen...different league, different country, different team mates. Saying "oh lets just sell Cech" is what pisses me off, like he is worthless.

he is doing worse this season. costly mistakes vs bayern , stoke , west brom

As I sais a lot before + confirmed: Courtois wants an honest chance. That is it. Period. What is wrong with that?

Your comment was really like ' Legend, he can't be replaced by someone who never played in the EPL'.

Ps: my quote is quite literally. I called that statement, i challenged. Why not? And if yes, you are right, is this Cech FC, Legend FC, or a Chelsea we like to build?

Now I am curious, mister Donut.

No....my point was he is a legend and shouldnt be disregarded so easily. This isnt Cech FC and neither is it Courtois FC. We use the player who is the best for us. Whether that be Cech or Courtois.

No....my point was he is a legend and shouldnt be disregarded so easily. This isnt Cech FC and neither is it Courtois FC. We use the player who is the best for us. Whether that be Cech or Courtois.

and that player is courtois no question.

Who did I downplay exactly? De Gae was also high rated and he struggled quite a bit during his first year. It can happen...different league, different country, different team mates. Saying "oh lets just sell Cech" is what pisses me off, like he is worthless.

Getting rid of Cech who has a record number of clean sheets for us and replace him by someone who has never played in the premier league. Yeah lets do that

Thats downplaying a Eurocup winner, golden boot, champion, cup winner at that age, one of us .... he is not De Gea and if you do say it, it is downplaying Chelsea players, mate. It is indeed not Cech FC. I haven't forgotten your way to tag supporters like this. ....

He also makes mistakes. Lets not judge him prematurely. I hope he does well for us.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-keeper-thibaut-courtois-produces-terrible-howler-for-atletico-madrid-at-zenit-gif/

Good call. Gif me about this. I will re-gif you if you want. Match?

Good call. Gif me about this. I will re-gif you if you want. Match?

Im not trying to start something here. Someone said Cech made a few mistakes this season, my point is no goal keeper is perfect. Lets just wait and see who Mourinho thinks is the better keeper.

Im not trying to start something here. Someone said Cech made a few mistakes this season, my point is no goal keeper is perfect. Lets just wait and see who Mourinho thinks is the better keeper.

Deal. I never wanted to illustrate anything else. So let's give the non EPL proven young buck a chance to get into the competition with Petr. We cannot be against this, it is about our next 10-15 years !