Scott Dann

Why do i have the mind of a child?

As I said in the past, i don't support double standard and hypocrisy.

If we judge one person we judge all of them.

If we judge one Chelsea legend, like Carlo, then we judge all Chelsea legends.

No double standards for me!

Thank you.

[offtopic]

Now we'll need to sort out our definition of a legend before having such a discussion.

There are plenty kinds of "legends", on the one hand you've got your Osgoods and your Choppers and on the other your Wises, your Zolas, your Terrys and your Lampards.

Then you've got anyone from Cudicini and Ferreira to Ballack or Cole who were all excellent/loyal/consistent for us but their Chelsea career simply can't hold a candle to the ones I mentioned before.

I tend to be quite careful with the use of that word. [/offtopic]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Thank you.

Now we'll need to sort out our definition of a legend before having such a discussion.

There are plenty kinds of "legends", on the one hand you've got your Osgoods and your Choppers and on the other your Wises, your Zolas, your Terrys and your Lampards.

Then you've got anyone from Cudicini and Ferreira to Ballack or Cole who were all excellent/loyal/consistent for us but their Chelsea career simply can't hold a candle to the ones I mentioned before.

I tend to be more careful with the use of that word.

Legend has to do with someone who has done amazing things for the club right?

Like Osgood, Zola and Terry right?

Mourinho did good for Chelsea by helping build a good squad, and winning a tittle in such a long time.

Carlo is also legend for helping the team win it's first double and helping the team scored the most goals ever in the PL and second to Spurs all time.....

Those are records that are created by legends. Osgood, Zola, Lampard, made their records, and are regarded as legend.

Mourinho made his record and is regarded a legend.

Likewise Carlo made his record first season, and because of that he is a legend.

Legend has to do with someone who has done amazing things for the club right?

Like Osgood, Zola and Terry right?

Mourinho did good for Chelsea by helping build a good squad, and winning a tittle in such a long time.

Carlo is also legend for helping the team win it's first double and helping the team scored the most goals ever in the PL and second to Spurs all time.....

Those are records that are created by legends. Osgood, Zola, Lampard, made their records, and are regarded as legend.

Mourinho made his record and is regarded a legend.

Likewise Carlo made his record first season, and because of that he is a legend.

The scale and type of those amazing things is the defining point.

You speak of setting/breaking records while I believe Mourinho is/should be considered a legend for being a fundamental part of the revolution the club underwent with Abramovich, he put us on the map.

Guest justin_3d

The scale and type of those amazing things is the defining point.

You speak of setting/breaking records while I believe Mourinho is/should be considered a legend for being a fundamental part of the revolution the club underwent with Abramovich, he put us on the map.

We where already on the map as far as Europe is concern.

It started with Gullit, move on with Vialli, and continue with Raniere.

And Mourinho did pretty much what Raniere had started. Bought more people.

Take a look at City, same thing with Sparky, and now Mancini is reaping the rewards.

Buying more players, won their first cup in a long time, and qualified for the CL.

Id like this dude. Seems a fairly good defender to me. dont care much maybe bout the english one. it would be good to have good players in the team.

12 million well. bit steep but with prices going up. seems like that price will become soon what youll pay for championship players

Guest justin_3d

looks like we are tracking him big time.....thoughts? Skysports Link

I'm a bit worried for the future of Luiz or Alex?

Alex and Terry maybe.

But no reason to throw Luiz in when he just got here.....

Guest justin_3d

I agree but seems like Luiz is the one being mentioned for the exit...How good is Scott Dann btw? I mean I have to be honest and I can't remember the guy at all

How is David Luiz being mention???

Do you see any quotes from anybody???

The last quote i read was from David Luiz saying something about AVB.

Stop reading trash!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You