Scott Dann

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He loaned to Holland for 4 years because of that no??

5 years I believe, but yes.

"There have been rumours over the future of Brazilian defender David Luiz with Barcelona and Real Madrid both linked with the Benfica man so Chelsea could be in the market for defensive reinforcements."

Fuck off bloody Spanish leeches! Luiz is ours, he'll most definitely be a star, no way will we be selling him just after signing.

5 years I believe, but yes.

"There have been rumours over the future of Brazilian defender David Luiz with Barcelona and Real Madrid both linked with the Benfica man so Chelsea could be in the market for defensive reinforcements."

Fuck off bloody Spanish leeches! Luiz is ours, he'll most definitely be a star, no way will we be selling him just after signing.

thumbsup.gif

I'm going to be fucking pissed off if Scott Dann is one of our summer signings, I'm fed up with this bullshit, why do we need a second rate centre back? because he's english? fuck that. He is middle of the road quality and it's pissing me off that we might end up signing only second rate bench warmers when we have a load of problems in our first XI.

is he any better than Bruma or Mancienne ...I dont think so.

is he any better than Bruma or Mancienne ...I dont think so.

Scott Dann is very good in the air, thing where Bruma isn't that good (remember against Ameobi or Heskey). I do not consider Mancienne as a CB but more as a 8/B2B...

But the 3 players are comfortable on the ball, even in duel I think Dann is better.

Although it was further Birmingham's post Carling Cup troubles, in particular in front of the goal who cost them their relegation ; when Dann was injured, Birmingham defence (who was excellent with Ridgewell or Dann with Johnson) was clearly less solid than before

I do agree, Foster, Ridgewell, Dann and Johnson were incredible during 2 years (only one year for Foster) and especially during the invincibility run of the Brummies two seasons ago. One of the best defences of the Premierleague and surprizingly one of the least publicized...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You