Samuel Eto'o

NiclasCFC

With Andre Villas-Boas confirmed as the new Manager rumour says his first signing will be Samuel Eto'o, In my opinion he would fit perfect in Chelseas 4-3-3 being able to play on all 3 front positions.

He also got Massive expierience winning the Champions League with both Inter and Barcelona!

What do you say is Eto'o the right man for Chelseas Attack?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samuel Eto'o, in my opinion, is one of the top five strikers in world football - and definitely number one in terms of clinical finishing.

But he's too old. Five years ago I'd have said he would have been the perfect signing.

The only way we could accommodate him is to sell Anelka, Malouda and Kalou. That would leave us with two centre forwards in Drogba and Torres, and two players who can play across the front three in Eto'o and Sturridge.

Cech

Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Moutinho - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres - Eto'o

It could work...

Samuel Eto'o, in my opinion, is one of the top five strikers in world football - and definitely number one in terms of clinical finishing.

But he's too old. Five years ago I'd have said he would have been the perfect signing.

The only way we could accommodate him is to sell Anelka, Malouda and Kalou. That would leave us with two centre forwards in Drogba and Torres, and two players who can play across the front three in Eto'o and Sturridge.

Cech

Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Moutinho - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres - Eto'o

It could work...

Some people say he is to old but he just arguably had his best season in his Career with Inter and he sure still has his pace and Goalscoring instinct and btw that Formation looks great!

Normally I'd ignore such links but Eto'o did say he's thinking about moving to England. Samu still has three years left in him (at least) and he's still an incredible player, I'd love to see him in a Chelsea shirt.

There are only two problems, Inter will ask like 30 mil pounds for him and then there's the whole AFCON thing.. But with Eto'o in your team, you'll win the Champions League :dude:.

Normally I'd ignore such links but Eto'o did say he's thinking about moving to England. Samu still has three years left in him (at least) and he's still an incredible player, I'd love to see him in a Chelsea shirt.

There are only two problems, Inter will ask like 30 mil pounds for him and then there's the whole AFCON thing.. But with Eto'o in your team, you'll win the Champions League :dude:.

If we don't win it with Eto'o i think we should then realise its never gunna happenwhistling.gif

SkySports Reports say Inter-Milan demand 12 million pounds for Eto'o and if u ask me thats nothing for such a class player!

If we don't win it with Eto'o i think we should then realise its never gunna happenwhistling.gif

True :lol:.

SkySports Reports say Inter-Milan demand 12 million pounds for Eto'o and if u ask me thats nothing for such a class player!

If he's available for 12 mil, we would be fools for not trying to buy him. But I don't think that price is correct.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You