Samuel Eto'o

NiclasCFC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way he's only worth £12 million, even at his age. He's a three-times Champions League winner!

I agree! I think a good £24m bid would prize Eto'o away from Inter.

But I'm not all for over 30 players, so I don't think this would be a legit signing!

No, it would be a horrible move, because we don't need strikers and the last thing we need is to be overloaded with them, we want Sturridge to have more chances. And we definitely don't need a 30 year old.

Unibet open market on Samuel Eto'o to win the Premier League by 2015

Which English Club Will Eto'o Join? (Unibet)

Manchester City @ 5.0

Chelsea @ 7.50

Manchester United @ 10.0

Tottenham @ 20.0

Arsenal @ 30.0

Quite likely Tevez deal for Eto'o. We know what a fan of the attackers was Roberto Mancini

pure quality striker,any football fan that would try to rubbish that fact would instantly lose my respect for their opinion.

and yes at 30 he still has it..but no thanks.

if Carlo was still here he`d probably say he has yet to reach his peak and has years left, but not with a forward thinking manager at the helm now. you don`t add old parts to a new machine and that is what Eto`o would be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You